Last Movie You've Seen

Pineapple Express

9/10

It's one of the best films i've seen in a while it's full of laughter and James Franco played and exelent roll.

I'd recomend it to those who haven't seen it.

Yes, I saw it and I was disgusted. I walked off at the part where the guys were smoking grass. And I didn't see anything funny about the movie (except the beggining I guess).

The last movie I saw was Titanic :P
It's the best movie. It funny, sad, romantic...

10/10

I watched some of Prom Night the other day, and it wasn't that great. In comparison to the Blair Witch Project, all of it's "scary" parts were a joke. Normally I start freaking out when people start getting hacked to pieces, but I was just like whatever when it happened in this movie. Plot was a bit silly in my opinion..

6/10

The last movie i saw was the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I saw it for the second time, and this time I went with a group so large that we took up 4 rows in the theater. It was amazing. It's so random and hilarious and Tim Curry rocks!

Best Midnight Movie EVER!
10/10

Futurama - Benders Game

Most of these Futurama movies have been hit and miss. This is no acception. While it is good for the occasional laugh I find it to be the weakest of the recent series. Hope they pick it up with the next.

You do know they're only doing four movies, right? The first one was incredibly weak. The second one, I thought, was much better. And I have yet to see this one but I promise you that I will very soon.

To remain on topic, it was actually Enter the Dragon. G4 showed it a few days ago. I really liked the movie but I didn't realize that Bruce Lee died six days before the movies release.

Movie Title: Dark Knight
Rating: awesome
Comments: i love this movie sooo much!! i wish Heath ledger didn't die then there could be a third (trilogy) and he was sooo hott in that movie, well if johnny depp plays the riddler in the 3rd movie then i'm goin to scream and i'll love this serious for the rest of my life!!!! :se7:
Score: (/5 Stars or /10 Points) 10 points/10 stars!!

Van Helsing

This movie has all my favorites in one; great action, good comic relief, engaging storyline, and romance. I've seen it over 5 times now, and I'm not tired of it yet. Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale are both fabulous actors, not to mention Hugh is great eye candy xD

10/10

Odd Girl Out

Its a movie about girl bullying. The things they did to the poor girl is terrible. I wouldnt have stand it Alexa Vega did a good job in the movie.

Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby :monster:

Easily one of the funniest movies I have every seen. Will Ferrell had me cracking up from the beginning to the end, as did John C. Reilly. All of the stupidity in it was just pure lulz.

I give it a 10/10

Sex and the City

8/10

I thought overall it was a good movie with the drama, love, and tiny bits of comedy relief that was added as well.

Saw Role Models the other day with Seann William Scott from American Pie series and the McLovin kid from Superbad.

It was pretty funny throughout the movie, but it got kinda queer at the end when it focused mainly on RPing and junk like that. Just didn't add much to the humor part of the movie.

7/10

I watched Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix on Sky Movies last night. It was only the second time I've seen the film, and the first time in nearly a year.

I thought it was great! The Dumbledore V Voldemort fight should have been longer, but apart from that, and Sirius Black's lame-ass death, it was great! The woman who played Umbridge was PERFECT!

9/10

I literally just finished watching AVPR for the first time. A fantastic movie! You should watch it if you enjoyed any Alien/Predator or the first AVP.

Watched a few since my last update

Nil By Mouth, pretty good film, although some partsd were pretty slow getting to the point, and it was apparently meant to be really disburbing....the was ONE disturbing
scene. Pretty good overall though >_>

American Beauty

MUCH better than I thought it was gunna be when it first started with those silly fanytasies and the rose petals I just thought gay, but I ended up really liking it, the ending was well good aswel

Scar 3-D

Fuck knows why they decided to make it 3D, there was nowt on at the pictures so we thought it would be a laugh, there was only us and one other couple in there haha. It wasn't actually all that bad, alot of hack n slash which I like. Not really much to the plot mind, but who cares, I just wanted blooood :monster:

It was The Perfect Man (with Hilary Duff)

I loved it. It was full of love, laughter and wonderful quotes. Truly a great film.

8/10

Twilight
10/10

I went and saw this movie last night, and I absolutely loved it! The book was still better by far, but the movie did a pretty good job of following it. I liked it so much that I'm planning on dragging my bf along with me to see it again Sunday xD

GET SMART with steve carell is one of the most funny movies in history. It is just so funny you will not stop laughing alright I give it 10 on 10.

Back