Last Movie You've Seen

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all the beautyful bodys of the men of 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

Last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The rating I would give it would be 3 and a half stars out of four!
It was a great movie but they cut way too much out of it, obviously they had to otherwise it may have gone for several hours. I was disappointed about some of the scenes they actually cut out but besides that, I really enjoyed it. It was a great movie and the actors did a fine job indeed. :)

The Simpsons Movie

8/10

It was hilarous :lol: But I give it 8 out of 10 because it has lost it's original touch :shame:

The Simpsons Movie
8.5/10

I actually really enjoyed the whole movie. Only reason I gave it an 8.5 was because of the lack of involvement from the other characters :( I wanted to see more Mr. Burns, Apu, Snake, Moe and Comic Book Guy especially ;-;

Saw Ewan Almighty today

7/10

Bruce Almighty was definitelly better, but this was better then I expected.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

I give it an 8 out of 10 just because they cut out a lot from the novel itself, which was to be expected...but they also changed some things majorly! Especially the part where Cho betrays the DA although in the book...she really doesn't.

Either way, it was way better than the earlier ones, IMO, except for Goblet of Fire.

Disturbia
7/10
This movie was way too predictable imo and it wasn't scary but it was a little suspensful which is why I rated it as I did

I last saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
7/10, there are scenes in book that are far more important than the ones that were shown and there were also scenes that were equally important as the ones that were also shown.

Rush Hour 3 9/10
The best one yet. It was Absolutely hysterical. Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan were great, and it had me laughing the whole time thrugh :D

Terminator 3
6/10

It wasn't as good as 2 or 1 and it was all just a huge time loop, this movie should of never happened. Some of the action scenes are pretty cool but 2 is still the best one in the series.

Saw Rush Hour 3 earlier this week and that wasn't too bad. I had not seen the first 2 completely so I went in there hoping this one wasn't a carry-over from the previous titles.

Not bad though overall. Funny story, but it was VERY VERY SHORT.

8/10

The Bourne Ultimatium 9/10

Finally a Hollywood movie that was worth the price of admission and a rare occasion where all 3 films of a trilogy were first class, if the future James Bond movies to get up to this level then I'll be a happy man. Fantastic performances from Matt Damon and the rest of the cast, excellant action sequences, great twists especailly in the last 45 min and it wraps it all up nicely at the end.

Only minor grumble was the alternative version of Extreme Ways at the end credits sucked.

Transformers

10/10

Sheerly just the most amazing movie i've seen all year. The acting was good and the special effects were amazing, i was totally convinced. It's truely a film that doesn't dissapoint

20 minutes of Rush Hour 3
6/10

It seemed alright and pretty funny... but nothing I hadn't seen before. It was nothing standout as far as kung-fu is.

30 minutes of Hot Rod

4/10

Cool beans.

Dead Silence
8/10
Weird film, but damn was it enjoyable. The synopsis does this film no justice, so just watching it is worth doing.

Transformers
9/10
Didn't expect an awful lot to be honest, but I didn't walk out disappointed at all. The action is brilliant, and the general construction of the film was top-notch. My only beef is with how Megatron and Starscream looked.

Transformers -- 10/10.

It was literally the most immense film I've ever seen. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much, after seeing trailers and whatnot ... but I've come away with a smile on my face and the official game to boot xD

Maybe Megan Fox turned the tables for me <3

This Film is Not Yet Rated - 8/10

TBH I didn't think they were going to focus that much on just the sexual themes in movies, but still, I found it very interesting, and it taught me just how fucked up the American movie rating system truly is :monster:

Back