Last Movie You've Seen

Within the Cinema
Movie Title: The Simpsons Movie
Rating: PG, I think.
Comments: I enjoyed this as much as I enjoy any regular episode. It didn't drag on and the humor was good. Some of the minor characters didn't show up enough, though.
Score: 8/10

Outside the Cinema
Movie Title: Mulan 2
Rating: U, (again) I think.
Comments: Not as good as Mulan but better than some of the Disney sequals. I'd say rent it if you want to watch it.
Score: 6/10

Movie: The Dark Crystal, 10/10!!!

An amazing film from my childhood, havent seen it in years and to this day I still love it!

movie: superbad
rating: great, hilarious, must see.

it was the funniest movie ive seen in theatres since anchorman, it was definitely a movie you've gotta see to understand.

score: 10/10

Movie: Venom
Rating: R

It was another typical horror/slasher kind of film. It was actually really predictable and not very suspensful or even scary. The people died way too fast and in kind of the same fashion so it actually got boring after a while.

4/10

Movie : Number 23 (bought it for a friend the other day)

Average 5/10

Started good but then went down the hill....very predictable...

Death Sentence, 8/10

New Kevin Bacon revenge moive. Its good in parts, but is there need for the OTT language?

Movie Title: The Quick and the Dead
Rating: 18
Comments: Watched it last night, always has been a great film with great characters. I love the tournament in it and the story.
Score: 8/10

Movie: Halloween
Rating: R
This movie was actually scarier than I thought it was going to be! I actually jumped in the movie theater and at one point yeah I almost screamed out! I've seen the original and I can't believe this one is much scarier!
9/10

28 Weeks Later: 9/10

Loved the first film and this one is excellent also. Although the Americans just kill everyone when the shit hits the fan.

Movie Title - Pans Labrinyth
8.5/10

Brilliant told fantasy mixed with war story. Recommend to anyone.

^Saw that one, yeah it is an awesome movie :D

Fun with Dick and Jane - a lot of fun :D

Bruce Almighty
- I'll just say, the new studio scene, hilarious :D

Bleach: Memories of Nobody
- just like watching a really long episode of Bleach :D

Just saw: Knocked up
Fantasticly funny film which I would recommend to anyone!
Rating: 9/10

Run, Fatboy, Run
7/10
Not as great as Shaun of the Dead or as funny as Hot Fuzz but still a very worthwhile movie, Pegg and Moran should team up for more things. They were a first class partnership in this.

3.10 to Yuma
8/10
Not as great as true classics like Unforgiven or Once Upon a Time in the West but still a very good movie although the slightly too conveniant ending was a bit hard to accept. Has Christian Bale in it too which is always a good thing.

Return of the King, 10/10!

I adore ths one and Fellowship from the triliogy and it can still move me to tears years after first viewing it.

310 to Yuma, like Scrutator has. :D

8/10 as well. I was confused as to how the and why the ending played out the way it did, but I'm generally bad at that anyway. But otherwise, the suspense was present all throughout the movie and...everyone dies.

The last movie I watched was The Matrix Reloaded.

I rate it more than The Matrix Revolutions but not as much as The Matrix.

8.5/10

Back