Last Movie You've Seen

Spider-man 2
10/10

That movie was soo cool. The funniest part was where he had to take the elevator because his webs didn't work

GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHEONIX TONIGHT WOOOOOOT!!!!

Last movie I saw was Transformers.
I give it a 8/10. I enjoyed it better than all the X-Men Movies and Spider-Man and such.

I would recommend this movie to anybody that doesn't mind a lot of special effects.

the butterfly effect

10/10

this is goin in my list of favourite films ever
it really makes u think, something i enjoy in a movie.
If u aint seen it buy it now

Name: Pan's Labyrinth
Rating: 15
Comment:
Freaking amazing. A fantasy that wasn't cliche, and it wasn't the main focus. It was Ofelia's escape from her wanker stepfather and the civil war. It also makes me want to learn Spanish =) The Faun was so cool!

Pan > Mr.Tumnus

And the Pale Man? Creepy. As. Hell. That this was seriously demented.

9/10

Hot Fuzz
9/10

Awesome movie. I haven't seen many good comedies lately but this one was really funny.

Die Hard 3: With a Vengeance

8/10

Good concept stolen from a movie 45 years prior to its conception. Tons of plot loopholes and nonsequeter detective work. Great action flick.

Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. :D

8/10

The movie was awesome and it was dark. It is better than 3 and 4.

resevoir dogs

8/10
another of tarantinos quality productions
The story is well told and clever and theres plenty of voilence

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
7/10

There were some nice scenes, and it got fairly good towards the end, but I wasn't impressed at all most of the time. It was a good movie, but it wasn't great. 4 was better IMO.

The Rock: 7/10

Its so-so, never seen the ending to it before. Sean Connery is brilliant in this, Nic Cage has his moments.

Movie Title: Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheniox
Rating: It was okay.
Comments: You won't want to see it if you haven't seen the other ones. They saved the good action until the end. =( from 5 minutes to an hour and a half it was sort of boring. but harry had his first kiss =O
Score: 8.2/10

Transfomers:
One of my all time fav films now, although the robots needed more screen time IMO.
9/10

Cinderella Story with Hillary Duff.
8/10
Funny movie but I saw it a million times :P

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

7/10

It was okay, although I liked the second better. This was just too weird to be good, but I liked the final ship battle.

Murder Ahoy! 10/10

I love Margaret Rutherford and Agatha Christie, so this was a wonderful black and white murder mystery for me!

The Simpsons movie! :D 10/10

Funny movie! Must see if your a Simpson fan! I love Spider pig! XD The movie brought back many memories when I use to watch The Simpsons. It made me want to watch The Simpsons again.

Back