Mariella:

SV.png

SV_a.png

Oh wow, these are just beautiful hunny. thank you so much :highfive:

Vincent Valentine:

VV.png

VV_a.png

Jeez, sorry it took so long. My school projects piled up. D:

Hey Coco, the only thing I wish you to do with my sig is to write the words "Forgot One Valuable Thing, Mate" in Harlow Solid Italic font. The colour I think should be white&black. The placing of the text should be under Jack's armpit.

:gasp: *Bows before coco's awesomeness* I Pledge Myself to your teachings master, teach me the ways for the darkside. For only knowledge such as yours, can be attained through much guidance... I LOVE IT.... I came to you cuz i couldnt do anything with that image but i love it so.... YOU BROUGHT IT TO LIFE BRAVO LEADER BRAVO..

*claps* THANK YOU

V.V:vincent:

Sum, um.. The image is a quite small and I won't be able to do a signature with it.. So if you could provide a larger one, that would be great.

Laro, I don't have that font. :gasp:

Thanks Sum41 :P Coco, if you find this a problem you can just choose some random writing that looks like it's ancient or something.
I'll be waiting with my arms ready to hug you :tighthug:

Could you wonderful people wait for two weeks? I'm in Chicago right now and my aunt's computer doesn't have Photoshop. I'll be sure to deliver once I get back. :gasp:

Don't worry about it Coco. It doesn't matter. Unless you make me something with Twilight :wacky:
Nah, that would be too much. Anyway, enjoy your holidays. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I need a new avatar. (Yea I changed my name once again.)
Size range 100 X 100 to 150 X 150
I would like it to have Kuhn and his epitaph in it.
Black, Blue, and Yellow colour base.

Alright! I'm back and open ferr business again. :-)

If ever you would want me to continue a previous request that I haven't, any changes on a current tag or a whole new request, fire away. :gasp:

I need a new avatar. (Yea I changed my name once again.)
Size range 100 X 100 to 150 X 150
I would like it to have Kuhn and his epitaph in it.
Black, Blue, and Yellow colour base.

I don't know this character. Could you provide an image please?

Heya Coco. I was looking for a cool Avatar for my RPG character once the RPG comes out, so there isn't a hurry on mine.

Type: Avatar
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-7520
Text: Aeriander
Colour: Doesn't matter up to you
Size: Best size for you.

Disappointing it was a basketball because it woulda been a good pic but it should do ;) Unless you could find a better mage picture :P

Thanks ahead of time!
~Marshy~

Heya Coco. I was looking for a cool Avatar for my RPG character once the RPG comes out, so there isn't a hurry on mine.

Type: Avatar
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-7520
Text: Aeriander
Colour: Doesn't matter up to you
Size: Best size for you.

Disappointing it was a basketball because it woulda been a good pic but it should do ;) Unless you could find a better mage picture :P

Thanks ahead of time!
~Marshy~

Hmm.. There's not much I can do with that image to be honest.. D: Mage, right? Would images like these: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a326/kaji16/mage.png work for you?

Your work is amazing! It's so yummy to look at. =D (I only say that to a few people on FFF >_<)

I've been wanting to request something from you for a while but you were away for a couple of weeks, so I waited patiently. =P

May I please request a small signature from you?

Type: Signature Only please.
Stock: Kate Beckinsale
Size: Whatever you see fit. But not too big either please.
Text: True Beauty

I already requested a signature using the selection above from Angelic Shinigami and she did an awesome job. I just wanted to see what you could do with it because I love the image of Kate heaps and would love to have the text in it this time. =)

Thank you so much in advance! =D

Kandy-Sugar

Talk about awesome timing. I just decided to log in and check if you had posted back in here yet and I was about a minute off from when you posted =D

Anyways I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SIGNATURE!!! IT IS GORGEOUS!!! Such warm colours and I *HEART* the text =D Thanks for adding Kate's name in there. It looks great. =D

*Adds some rep to you*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back