Love Beyond Friendship: A Cloti Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, I don't know. I don't remember Zack ever saying Tifa's name in any capacity in the original Japanese Advent Children movie :/

Off-topic, but it seems I'm slow on the uptake. Square confirmed there's a connection between FFVII and FFX? o_O

Can someone explain this please? Like, I know that in FFX-2, they mention something like the life stream, but I thought it was just something very vague that was more of fanservice than anything else. There's also the Al Bhed kid named Shinra, but I don't know...

Cloud and Tifa's jump between friends to parental figures in a family unit is interesting, but there is a lack of romance I think. I mean, confessing the day before they might die is certainly something of an impact, but I wonder if either of them probably would've entertained notions of the cliche romance scenarios, a candle light dinner for example.

Just something I was thinking of xD

YAYY FOR CLOTI PROOFZ! XD

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Cloud_x_Aerith/index.php?act=Print&client=printer&f=30&t=7529

"Cloud declared that “I’ll be a SOLDIER” to a village girl, Tifa, whom he dimly fell in love with, and made a promise to protect her."

it is a bit like the LifeStream.net one, but this is made by a Clerith i think :eek: anyway, have any of you seen the NEW ACC trailer yet? *o* Tifa fight monsters and Cloud looks sooo hawt XD

Ah, yes, the 'it was only dimly' argument, when the 'dim' has the essence of hard to see and not 'barely there'.

its funny how they straight up tell you he fell in love with her in this quote.. and yet these people still deny it?!!?

the Clerith dont know/deny? that the Japanese kanji "dim" used there actually makes sense to mean "secret" not faint... I know read this somewhere ..can someone elaborate more?

The kanji aren't used in that sentence, but the kanji for honoka all essentially have the meaning of obscured or difficult to see. The same kanji that can mean 'dim' is used in the verb 'to insinuate', for example.

Off-topic, but it seems I'm slow on the uptake. Square confirmed there's a connection between FFVII and FFX? o_O

Can someone explain this please? Like, I know that in FFX-2, they mention something like the life stream, but I thought it was just something very vague that was more of fanservice than anything else. There's also the Al Bhed kid named Shinra, but I don't know...

Shinra is the direct ancestor of Pres and Rufus Shinra, a thousand years or so and a planet back. Though Shinra wanted to use vegnagun to harvest farplane, it didn't work, and remained a family brainbug til 37 years before the FF7, when the first mako reactor was built.

Cloud and Tifa's jump between friends to parental figures in a family unit is interesting, but there is a lack of romance I think. I mean, confessing the day before they might die is certainly something of an impact, but I wonder if either of them probably would've entertained notions of the cliche romance scenarios, a candle light dinner for example.

There are enough romantic cliches for all sorts of relationships. They'd find something.

I KNOW! then you see a comment below when a Clerith says: "I guess the CloTi's take that as some kind of proof. That could be ANY feeling." well.. here is what the Ultimania says: "In the end of the story Cloud and Tifa came to realize their feelings for eachother and live together in AC and DC." PLS!! that is enough proof XD seriously.. i don't think Cloud would start a "family" with just anyone. he wanted to live happily with Tifa.

"...I think it will be all right this time."

Cloud became very quiet for a moment. Then he said, "Because you're with me."

"But I've always been with you."

"That's how it will be starting from tomorrow," Cloud replied smiling again.

-On A Way To A Smile (Case of Tifa)

i also heard that ACC is based on that novell and "Case of Denzel". so i guess there will be CloTi in there ;)

Hehehx Paochan, that's enough evidence for me too, but this issue will never be resolved for some who's too emotionally invested in it. Sometimes, I make harmless comments on youtube on a CloTi video only to receive messages like CxA forevaaa!!! in my inbox. :3 And it gets old because the same information gets thrown over and over again....

Advent Children Complete :P

Gotta say, I love the inclusion of more ass-kickin' Tifa! But why does she fall in the trailer?

Going by the trailer on the Japanese site, she fell because of Bahamut :gasp:

But it was setting up for Cloud to save Denzel, so whatever :P

I wonder why Denzel was standing in debris had the phone in that one scene though :huh:

According to this site, ACC will have 30 minutes more of additional content, but I don't know if that includes the short epilogue movie.

...I wanna see Cloud and Tifa hold hands :3

I wonder why Denzel was standing in debris had the phone in that one scene though :huh:
I think that's supposed to be a scene from Case of Denzel. I'm guessing they wanted to add it in so the audience would understand how he came to live with Cloud and Tifa.

I could be wrong though o_O

Going by the trailer on the Japanese site, she fell because of Bahamut :gasp:

But it was setting up for Cloud to save Denzel, so whatever :P

Flashback to before he's found.

According to this site, ACC will have 30 minutes more of additional content, but I don't know if that includes the short epilogue movie.

That's just additional runtime, not excluding reworked scenes, but not including extras.

I think that's supposed to be a scene from Case of Denzel. I'm guessing they wanted to add it in so the audience would understand how he came to live with Cloud and Tifa.

I could be wrong though o_O

It is from CoD. Quite obviously so.

I really should check out these novellas then, if they're being working into the actual movie O.O

Indeed.

Anyways, couple nifty things from the trailer- Cloud found Denzel on June 29 in the early afternoon around 2:30.

When Cloud is driving towards the burning crumbling building and slashing it into pieces, he's driving in to rescue Tifa. You can see her blurry at the start, and clearly in the very last frame of the sequence.

Honestly, I don't see the need for people to argue over such crass materials. Why can we not discuss like real men and not giggle like ladies? There is really no need for people to actually engage in fruitless squabbles. What will you attain from knowing that a fictional character has a romantic life with somebody else? Nothing.... Nothing but a pat on the shoulder; an irascible mentality with the inability to secede from fantasy. You're just wallowing in a never-ending progression of solitude and indifference. Truly I say, nobody really cares. This doesn't help anyone in the world. There are still people in need and nobody is making an effort in the earth. This is a waste of time, but most importantly, it's ludicrous. Maybe my post will deliver some of the wiser folks to justice. The world must learn to unite their cultures and stand up!

Eh...I dunno, 'cause it's fun? We're already engaged in the original RPG game, and certain aspects of the game story appeals to some people. If you're already willing to accept playing a game about magic and knowing that magic through the knowledge from dead people, giggling over the subtle romantic pairing isn't really a bad thing, eh? ;D

Honestly, I don't see the need for people to argue over such crass materials. Why can we not discuss like real men and not giggle like ladies? There is really no need for people to actually engage in fruitless squabbles. What will you attain from knowing that a fictional character has a romantic life with somebody else? Nothing.... Nothing but a pat on the shoulder; an irascible mentality with the inability to secede from fantasy. You're just wallowing in a never-ending progression of solitude and indifference. Truly I say, nobody really cares. This doesn't help anyone in the world. There are still people in need and nobody is making an effort in the earth. This is a waste of time, but most importantly, it's ludicrous. Maybe my post will deliver some of the wiser folks to justice. The world must learn to unite their cultures and stand up!

Uh... what the hell? I honestly have no idea what this post is getting at o_o

If you're refering to the LTD... then this is just a pairing club, and I think your post is a little er... misplaced, to say the least. If you're saying that the club itself is pointless, then why waste your time in a forum at all? o_O;

I got no idea what is going on here.So many pages to be read and me so lazy to read them.

Honestly, I don't see the need for people to argue over such crass materials.

Also read: The diatribe to follow is a haughty, holier than thou spiel with no real point or substance.

Why can we not discuss like real men and not giggle like ladies?

I don't know what you're on about, but I do nothing but discuss like a real man, child.

There is really no need for people to actually engage in fruitless squabbles. What will you attain from knowing that a fictional character has a romantic life with somebody else? Nothing.... Nothing but a pat on the shoulder; an irascible mentality with the inability to secede from fantasy.

A pat on the shoulder isn't an irascible mentality. And I know that's not what you meant, but you misused a semicolon, and since you're being such a misanthrope, I see no reason to give you the benefit of civility.

You're just wallowing in a never-ending progression of solitude and indifference.

Remember when I said 'no substance'? This is what I was referring to.

Truly I say, nobody really cares.

And yet, the very existence of the debate and these clubs proves you wrong.

This doesn't help anyone in the world. There are still people in need and nobody is making an effort in the earth. This is a waste of time,

Welcome to entertainment, kiddo.

but most importantly, it's ludicrous.

More ludicrous than declaring you look like Raven from FE7?

Maybe my post will deliver some of the wiser folks to justice. The world must learn to unite their cultures and stand up!

Y'know, it'd work better if you weren't just spouting phrase like technobabble in a Star Trek episode and used connected and relevant statements to establish a point rather than trying to pummle people with big words you don't understand.

I really should check out these novellas then, if they're being working into the actual movie O.O

I still would like to see that scene where Tifa asks Cloud: "Do you love me?"--animated. :gasp: But I don't think it's gonna happen. *sniffs*cries*

Indeed.

Anyways, couple nifty things from the trailer- Cloud found Denzel on June 29 in the early afternoon around 2:30.

When Cloud is driving towards the burning crumbling building and slashing it into pieces, he's driving in to rescue Tifa. You can see her blurry at the start, and clearly in the very last frame of the sequence.

AHA! I knew something was tricky with that scene. Nice find btw. ;D

me too, I just dropped to say hi.
HI! :monster:

And Atma, I don't know if you were serious or were trying to be funny, tbqh >.<, but you actually made me giggle. >.o

Atma, spam here again and you'll receive another infraction. Posts such as those are meant for elsewhere. This is a club dedicated to a beautiful pairing, so wrong post in the wrong section.

Back on topic, I've just watched the ACC trailer and I'm astonished to find that there are so many things that needed to be included in the original AC! I'm hoping Cloud and Tifa will hold hands, too. :wacky:

Atma, spam here again and you'll receive another infraction. Posts such as those are meant for elsewhere. This is a club dedicated to a beautiful pairing, so wrong post in the wrong section.

Back on topic, I've just watched the ACC trailer and I'm astonished to find that there are so many things that needed to be included in the original AC! I'm hoping Cloud and Tifa will hold hands, too. :wacky:

You're right! I'm wasting my time here with people who have no education and folks who cannot comprehend. So farewell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back