Lulu or Paine

Who do you prefer?

• Lulu

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • Paine

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters
Lulu!!! oh my god, no competition! for a start she was in a far more superior game, and she had a more defined personality and i LOVED her voice. her character design was really cool and intricate too, and she just more gentle and personal, as well as tough.

Paine just reminded me of some spoilt teenage brat trying to be a rebel, kind of like Avril Lavine *shudders*. She was so flat and had a weird, ratty look about her. THAT SAID, some of her sarcastic comments raised a smile, but it always seemed so out of character when she took part in the Charlies Angels pose etc. with Yuna and Rikku. She just bugged me. :P

I prefer a woman that doesn't have boobs that are bigger than my head. Plus Paine looks like she likes playin' dirty anyway. Bet she's a real freak in bed.:D

I also thought that Lulu was a hooker the first time I saw her.

So I vote Paine.^_^

i liek them both but lulu is better because you know moer about her from the previous game but paine u aint got a clue about untill you finsh the game but even then you dont knwo a lot

I didn't like Paine that much. She was a little too butch for my liking. Too black leather and dominatrix as well.

Lulu. She has this ruthless, silent side persona and is very powerful and strong, yet she also shows a compassionate side and has more of a personality than Paine. I love her character.

Lulu as a character but it wouldn't matter to me because I would make either one of them a dark knight in X-2 because that's what i used in that game...2 dark knights and an alchemist so it doesnt really matter to me

I may have voted but, I don't remember. I say Lulu. Paine seems to be a poser/pushover. Lulu could spell cast that ass anyday. =D

Lulu, I couldn't stand Paine at all. She was trying to hard to be a hard ass and just looked stupid.

Back