Lulu or Paine

Who do you prefer?

• Lulu

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • Paine

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters
While Paine is more of the 'badass' type of girl, I prefer Lulu. She has a great personality, in my opinion.

It has to be Lulu, pretty sure Paine was just put in so in X-2 there would be 3 characters, but im a bit biast as I hate X-2 but love X. There seemed to be a point in Lulu being there as well as she had a back story and some interesting things to say, unlike Paine who is just a tag along for Rikku and Yuna

Argh

I love them both. Lulu is more of a figure you look up to, like she looks after you. Paine keeps an eye out but leaves you to it on the whole...

I prefer Lulu without question. I felt Pain was her younger sister or something... quite similar in ways, but just different enough to not be considered the same character...

Even though Lulu was stern, she was wise, and although difficult to tell at times, cared about the others. Pain, I hardly remember her to be honest. Hell, I hardly remember FFX-2. Like I've said in other threads, the main reason I played it was because it had Final Fantasy in the title, and I was hoping there would be a better conclusion between Yuna and Tidus. (I'll admit that I enjoyed a lot of elements within the game, but the storyline not involving Tidus wasn't all that interesting, and having an all female cast isn't my idea of a fun game.)

Lulu she was overall a better character she was there from the begining and you gotten to know her better plus FF X was a better game thus increasing my play rate.

Where as Paine wasn't just the same as Lulu. And FF X-2 wasn't as good thus lowering my play rate and understanding of FF X-2.

Lulu by far her yuna, tidus, rinoa, rikku, squall and tifa are the best characters.

In my opinion Paine wasnt a good character.

Paine. I like her better than Lulu. She's much more cooler and has more spazz
And by the fact that she's cool. Yeah, I said that the 2nd time ^^

I think I'd say Lulu..
She actually shows emotion
They were both tough, But Im more attracted to the Magic side of fighting.
Is it just me, or when Paine first saw Wakka did you think there was something going on between them?
I thought so, until I knew Lulu was pregnant x)

Back