Maiden of the Planet - An Aerith Fanclub

Yay its meh twinneh!

Me and the other AG are spechul because we both share the same birthday ae Aerith herself ^_^

and according to Unoclycodpedia (or something) Aeris and Aerith Gainsborough are seperate people, and are twins XD and Aerith is the evil one D:

Oohhh, I wanna join. Though, before I got the idea of Tifa x Cloud. I always though of Aerith and Cloud were gonna be together, until she died so I said screw it and went with the other idea.

Aerith rules. ^_^ Her flowers are awesome. So is her dress... and her hair... and her eyes.

She's just awesome in general. :D

i believe you are right SummonerYuna!
her eyes are awesome so cute she reminds me of someone i cant remember

join me in Mark!

and according to Unoclycodpedia (or something) Aeris and Aerith Gainsborough are seperate people, and are twins XD and Aerith is the evil one D:

Lol... that was hilarious. Aerith looked gorgeous in CC and her footwear rocks! Hooray for more Aerith lovers!! *gives cookie*

Aerith looks so pretty in CC ^_^ in the latest trailer where you see her at the end when Zack dies, her face is just so sad :sad2:

I updated the members list and uploaded a shitload of avatars and sigs :D

*Bashes down door to Aerith Club*

THE CLIFA'S HAVE COME!!!! COWER IN TERROR AS ALL BOUNDRIES YOU KNOW BEGIN CRUMBLE!!! FOR I HAVE COME TO JOIN!!!!

Yes. You heard me. I, Clifa ultimate, have come to join this Aerith club!

XD I mean, seriously, how could you not like her? She's one badass cleric, 100th level at least! And you gots to love dem clerics!! :D

Really, she was dead and she brought another dead person back to life!! How awesome is that? Too awesome. Seriously, she's like a living god, since only gods can bring back the dead. ;P

Besides, she has this great beat-stick she wollops things over the head with! She can revive people and beat the living shit out of them with a big shtick? AWESOME!!! I'm in.

Yes, you can all run off to the calendar and mark down the day as the day a Clifa joined an Aerith club! Today is the day when all boudruies have broken, when Clifa and Clerith can live together in harmony!

Now, if you excuse me, I must collect $50 from Mark.

Last edited:
I am a Aerith fan. Can I join?

Plus I'm a Clerith shipper and am amge type FF player and I almost cried when she had her fate sealed (I didn't cry because i have lots of depression and am very pessemistic plus I already knew when I played the game from the start)

So can I join? (I know my way around a forum and hate trolls/spammers)

Lol, when that girl asked if she could join because she is a fan of Aerith. My exact thoughts were "I'm sure that any Aerith fan can join." For some weird-parallel way, I found that ironic. Though I must say:

In another dimesion, I probably said "Go to hell, you stupid Aerith-fan b*tch!" And then I killed myself.

Mark, you're a jerk :P You shut down my Aerith fan club for this XD Bad boy, naught, naughty little man.

Meh, I'm joining. I wanna worship Aerith again :) Go Cloud's Dead Girlfriend, Go!

O crap, I just remembered that scene. Now I'm crying... :sad2:

I really should keep a list of forum members who know my real name XD

Welcome to the club Hera ^_^

And yeah, that scene = ;_;

Hmmm...we really need more activity here.

Why is it that FFF has such crappy club-member participation, and ACF has all the devoted ones?

It's amazing that FFVII characters are the only ones with any huge fanclub here, why do you think that is? What makes the FFVII characters so special, so memorable?

Back