Not open for further replies.
th_Rose.jpg

Text:Stand in the rain.
Colour Scheme:pink, please.
Thanks!^^
~GG

I'll get to it soon, Renga. =]

And thank you, Laro. I try.

Ginga Girl, is that for a signature or avatar...?

Mitsuki how do I use my avatar and sig and I can not see the words love in my sig. VEry nice sig

Ack, sorry My Love For Yuna, I completely forgot about the text. o.o And you can just upload it via your UserCP. Right-click on the image, copy image location and paste it in your signature box. Same with the icon.

Renga: (This was kinda hard. >.>)

Request.png

Ginga Girl:

RoseAvvy.png

Rose2.png

Rose3.png

Ack, sorry My Love For Yuna, I completely forgot about the text. o.o And you can just upload it via your UserCP. Right-click on the image, copy image location and paste it in your signature box. Same with the icon.

Renga: (This was kinda hard. >.>)

Request.png

Ginga Girl:

RoseAvvy.png

Rose2.png

Rose3.png
IT IS LOVELY! I LOVE IT!!!
~Reika

Hey Mitsuki! I'm in the need of a new avi/sig set, so I'd thought I'd come to you since you're fabulous ^^ Hopefully you can work with this awesome picture of Garnet I found!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=w21uhl&s=4

If so, it would be greatly apreciated. Avi size would be 100 x 100, and I don't care what size you do on the sig. Thanks!

Will do. ^^ A question though - did you want me to include that chocobo in the sig?

No, not really :monster:

If you can cut him out, then by all means do. Thanks again!

Wow, they look awesome Mitsuki! Thanks a bunch :hug:

Nice one, I really like the lighting on the sig, also the colours are nice and warm ^^

Why thank you. =]

And here's my try:

MarioandYoshi.png

Tried to make it a little less monotone. Hope you like it! ^^

Hi, I'd like to request a signature and avatar combo if you've got the time to. I already made a thread about it at the Request section but I thought I'd give it a try here as well, seeing as you've got real skills. I'll just link to the thread if you don't mind, otherwise I can make a whole new request in this thread if needed.

Request Thread

Thanks in advance! :monster:

Ah, just one little thing though...I haven't exactly tried my hands at animation yet. I tried to a couple days ago but I'm still at a loss there. =[ So I'm afraid I can't do the animations yet.

And for the signature pictures...they look rather small and not so clear...would you mind providing a bigger and clearer picture?

The animation thingie isn't so important so we can skip that. Here's a few other pictures I was able to dig up, there's not alot of Trance Kuja pictures. :gasp:

Picture 1

Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

*EDIT* Feel free to use any of those pictures. Don't have to use all of them. :P

Last edited:
Here you go. Sorry I couldn't do the animated flames. =[ That's something that's next on my "to-know-list".

KujaAvatar.png

KujaTrance.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back