Moogle, Tonberry, Cactaur or Chocobo ?

Scarlet

*wobbles*
Veteran
Gil
Final Fantasy Mascot

Who do you think is the mascot of Final Fantasy? Moogles, chocobos, Tonberries? Although from what it seems that Square doesn't have an official mascot.

Some fans believe that Cloud might be the mascot of Final Fantasy. The character Cloud is progressively becoming more known. I'm sure by now he is a pop culture icon in Japan.

Cloud is very likely an unofficial mascot, as well as Sephiroth.

But I think the Chocobo is a pretty big mascot too, kinda like how the Dragon Quest series has the slimes.

Cloud is very likely an unofficial mascot, as well as Sephiroth.

As stupid as that is, I agree.

I would consider Chocobos to be a mascot as well as moogles. I guess Tonberries could be to an extent. Most FF fans would easily recognize one.

Uhmmmm Moogles and Chocobos are the most outstanding mascots for the series I think.

Anyone can look at a moogle or a chocobo and identify them as a part of the FF trade.

I do prefer Chocobos over moogles though. =]

Chocobos are IMO the kinda mascots for Square. But as its been mentioned I guess Cloud can be seen as one aswell.

I always place chocobos and moogles as the 'mascots' of square, more moogles than chocobos though

i dont think that the FF series have an official mascot but if they did it would probably be something like the chocobo's or the moogle's

Hrmm, I would think Chocobos would be the Final Fantasy Mascot. Chocobos have appeared in most Final Fantasy games. They first appeared in FFII and have appeared in every Final Fantasy game since. (III-XII) Not to mention Square made many chocobo spin offs games.

Although moogles have been appearing since Final Fantasy III I think moogles aren't as recognizable as chocobos.

I have no idea how Cloud or Sephiroth could possibly be an icon for the entire series ¬_¬

I'd personally prefer Moogles to be the mascot :P

i dont think that the FF series have an official mascot

That was stated in the very first post of this thread :monster:

I have no idea how Cloud or Sephiroth could possibly be an icon for the entire series ¬_¬

I'd personally prefer Moogles to be the mascot :P

Well think about it, VII is the most popular/famous FF and has the most fanboys. Because of that, there are legions of kids running around preaching the gospel of Sephiroth and Cloud, thus making those two characters extremely iconic.

And moogles would be the perfect mascot, sadly, there have never been any Moogle Racing, Moogle's Dungeon or Moogle Tales games....and they have to use the UBER cutesy chocobo for those games too, which is just sickening.

Either chocobos or moogles. I can't really pick which is better as a mascot for FF as both are quite well known throughout the series. But if I have to choose, I'd hand it to the chocobos. xD They're more fun and cuter than moogles, IMO.

I can't pick between Chocobo's or Moogles myself. I think of both equally when it comes to this kind of thing. Personally I prefer Chocobo's ^o^ (Don't really know why, there's something about their yellow fluffy good-ness xD)

I can't pick between Chocobo's or Moogles myself. I think of both equally when it comes to this kind of thing. Personally I prefer Chocobo's ^o^ (Don't really know why, there's something about their yellow fluffy good-ness xD)

Are you talking about chocobos or Peeps? xD

I think one thing that really hinders moogles in becoming a mascot is that SE keeps changing their look, first they were fluffballs with smaller fluffballs on their heads, now they're like mice/rabbit things. Plus the moogles were mainly iconic in the oldschool FFs and IX, none of which are terribly popular with today's generation of gamers.

I think one thing that really hinders moogles in becoming a mascot is that SE keeps changing their look, first they were fluffballs with smaller fluffballs on their heads, now they're like mice/rabbit things. Plus the moogles were mainly iconic in the oldschool FFs and IX, none of which are terribly popular with today's generation of gamers.

Which is sad that those games aren't popular.... They were my favorites.... Maybe that's why I would vote for moogles! Moogles are much more intelligent that chobobos. And kick ass at fighting in FFVI!!

Moogles and Chocobo's are the main mascot's of Final Fantasy. =).

I really can't see no other thing that can be a mascot. x_x

VengefulRonin said:
ROFLMAO. I dunno why but that struck me funny. I now see the peep-ness of my statement :monster: Tough call either way :wacky:

Back