Moogle, Tonberry, Cactaur or Chocobo ?

Although Chocobo is the most well known from the series, how else can we get monsters known to outsiders if we don't make them known?
I'd say Tonberry should be Square's mascot. It's been there a while, even if not as long as Chocobo (or Bomb or Imp), but it's distinctive and those who know of it love it.

Spread the love.​

Seriously, I totally agree with that. You gotta love the Tonberries. :tonberry: Hum, but for right now I'd have to say it's the Chocobo, all the way. Anytime I see one I immediately think: Final Fantasy. Bah, it's just hard to choose one over the other. Mainly because I bare the Moogles soo much love. But yeah, Chocobos for the win.

mascot

used to be moogles until adventure quest stole it but i think its a chocobo now

My personal favorite is the Tonberry, but if there's an icon of the FF series, I'd have to go with the Chocobo. Tonberry can be a GF for you in FFFVIII, but mainly it's an enemy throughout the latter part of the series, mainly FF4-present. (pisses me off they aren't in FFXII as enemies!)

Chocobos however are there since FFII by your side making travel somewhat quicker and play interesting side-quests in FFVII and FFX mainly.

Back