Anime Naruto

Were entitled with our own opinions....
Well actually my first favorite character was Sasuke then Kakashi then Yondaime.

I was sucked into the Naruto craze when it premiered in the States. I'm never getting out, and that's okay. I really like this show, and the characters caught my attention. The story has been compared to Harry Potter a lot...

Konoha = Hogwarts
Sasuke = Harry
Naruto = Ron
Sakura = Hermione
Orochimaru = Voldemort
Sasuke's cursed seal = Harry's scar

And so on. But I still find it original in the way it develops. My favorite character is Sakura, and close behind her is Sasuke. I liked the Land of Water story arc with Zabuza and Haku, too (HAKUUU!!! :cry2: ).

Gaara's my favorite character(you could never have guessed) and I find the second movie the best naruto anime thing done so far.

Naruto is the best. But I find it real hard to pick a favorite character out of it.

I like Naruto because no matter what he keeps going for his goals. It may seem pointless but he still tries and he kicks butt doing it.

I like Kakashi cause realy, who couldn't? After all, a guy who can go around and read a dirty book and still look cool doing it has to be cool. :P

I like Rock Lee because everything is stacked against him. Probably even more so then Naruto. But he never gives up, kinda reminds me of me the way nothing ever seemed to go his way.

I like Shikamaru's no care attitude. Being as smart as he is he still fails classes becuase he simply doesn't want to be there. Kinda how I don't get challenged at school either. ^^ Maybe I should start taking his idea and sleep in class. lol

And I like Shino since he actualy talks about as much as I do in real life.

that's about it. Unless we can go into the characters we don't like and why?

let me see my favs are:
1. Neji his 360 vision.
2. Naruto when he lend Nine tails Chakara.
3. Kakashi when he shows his Sharingan

I was sucked into the Naruto craze when it premiered in the States. I'm never getting out, and that's okay. I really like this show, and the characters caught my attention. The story has been compared to Harry Potter a lot...

Konoha = Hogwarts
Sasuke = Harry
Naruto = Ron
Sakura = Hermione
Orochimaru = Voldemort
Sasuke's cursed seal = Harry's scar

And so on. But I still find it original in the way it develops. My favorite character is Sakura, and close behind her is Sasuke. I liked the Land of Water story arc with Zabuza and Haku, too (HAKUUU!!! :cry2: ).

I've never seen it compared to Harry Potter before. o_O That's an...interesting comparison, to say the least. xD

I personally can't wait until later on in the month, maybe February time, because I -think- that's when Sasuke comes back. That should be good. :]

naruto rules it is way better than draonball z and its the only anime i like in japenese

How lame'o. I think the "you can't compare these two since they're totally different"bell rings for u here m8.
Yea the series is good but I hate the fact they're taking it so around to get to
Sasuke's part of the story. I mean was the insanely stupid Shinobazu story necessary? Just get to the point already.

Naruto really has some great characters. I'm hoping the story progresses and gets more mature as time goes by. The potential for greatness is slowly dwindling, as the interesting and fleshed out characters are either already dead, or barely touched upon. Naruto needs more maturity, straight up. The premise is fantastic, and allows fans to build a large, dedicated fan base, even with their own fan-nins and so forth and so on. Then again, there's still a maturity issue. It needs to age a little faster, because at this rate, the story is going to be as intelligently thought out and riveting as pokemon is now. Meaning, it will be a juvenile lump of crap and suck.

;O

naruto can run worldwide forever:D the story can prolong generation to generation:D i mean,, so much side story can be input,, part of that is the characters growing hood. hey anyway does anybody knows from what episodes are now present? i think the last episode i've watch was episode 130+

20 years later. Naruto is still growing strong. (I'm sure the Dragon Ball series will still be as strong as ever.)

Back