• Imperial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never played the game OR I dislike it

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I popped in Oblivion earlier today to get those last 2 Achievements I have been missing(The end of the Main Quest, Great Gate and Champion of Cyrodil)

It was my first 360 game and will be the first game I will get 100% achievements for, I will be working on it all night if I have too, Those 2 achievements have been haunting me for a long time.

I have a few of the DLC dungeons and I find them to be great ways to make money, I still need to get that Mehrune's Razer. Who has it? Is it any good? Can it be Enchanted?

I love the free roaming and sometimes find myself just walking around enjoying scenery.

I also heard that the name of Elder Scrolls 5 was leaked earlier this month.
It's going to be Skyrim. Who hopes they add a Karma system in this game like in Fallout 3? I Sure do.

Anyways, I recomend Oblivion for anyone looking for a Fantastic Adventure.

I concur, Oblivion: Elder Scrolls was simply an amazing game. I loved how vast the world was and also the quests which, even though there was a lot of them, I never once got bored because they were simply that fun. I also loved the vast amount of equipment that you could get and the battle arena in that place I can't remember what's called. Simply sensational game! :gasp:

Can't believe I haven't replied here. This is one of my favorite games of all time. I've probably logged over 500+ hours in this game. I love it to death. Every quest, every side story, anything you can do in this game I've pretty much done it. I love it to death.

Can't believe I haven't replied here. This is one of my favorite games of all time. I've probably logged over 500+ hours in this game. I love it to death. Every quest, every side story, anything you can do in this game I've pretty much done it. I love it to death.
Same here, although I only have about 120hrs...I did not finish the Knights of the Nine though, I got stuck in a dungeon and never got around to finding out how to get out of there.

I bet you ten dollars the place you got stuck at was at the boots cemented into the ground. When you went into the "dream world" you couldn't figure out the puzzle, which was to get a bridge to appear to the boots in the center of no man's land. In order to solve it, you have to go do another puzzle and get the nature's blessing item. All you do is walk somewhere and a bear will come over and rawr at you. Don't kill it and you'll get the item you need. Equip it and the stairs will be accessible at the boots...

This game (next to FFVII) is probobly the one game I've spent so many hours playing this game.
I got it at like the end of the summer. So going to school sucked ass. I'd like never do my homework and just go home and play Oblivion all night.
Fuck, I failed so many tests.

I need to get back into this game, i lost track after i gave my ps3 to my mate for a month. Brilliant game innit? Its absolutely huge, its like theres nothing you cant do in it. The sidequests seem to be endless and ive heard that the downloadable content for it is basically like another game added on top.
Id recomend this game to anyone, it cost me 15 quid, probadly one of the best investments ive made ever.

I hate the level scaling on this game to death. Although I did get 1000 points for the Xbox 360. I didn't buy Shivering Isles so could not get the full 1250. Its great on PC with mods that give the creatures static levels though.

I don't like the choppyness of the characters. The NPC's you talk to all move like freakin' robots.

Storyline seems good; side missions are great; not too fond of the people.

I'd have to agree with that. Another thing I've noticed is that the cities and towns seem strangely void of people. There never seem to be more than 2 or 3 people walking around in the same area as my character. Having just played Fable 2 where Bowerstone and Bloodstone are bustling with life, this is a little bit strange.

Apart from that I find it rather enjoyable so far. I bought the game of the year edition with the 2 expansions today, and I am about 3 hours into the game with my orc warrior.

Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion

So basically do you guys play this game, and if so do you enjoy it? I find it to be one of the best sandbox rpg's out there. What level are you? personally my favorite character i have is a High Elf, level 34, named Aurozen.

I love Oblivion too. The graphics are amazing, the soundtrack is great, and the customization is sensational. definantly the best sandbox rpg i have ever played.

Seems my 360 is suffering from some lag problems whenever I pop in this CD. >.>
Doesn't take away from the overall experience of the game, however. Right now, this has to be up there with one of the best games I have ever played it, and I've barely even started. I can tell there's so much to do, so much to see, and so much to experience, and this type of sandbox play and full package deal is what makes Bethesda games so appealing to me. >.>

I can't wait to see what they do with the fifth installment though.

This game is so freakin good...although i still think that fallout 3 is much better...but its just my opinion...i havnt played this game for very long though maybe only like 10 or 15 hours...i definitely should go play it now haha

Back