Rate the band above you

10/10
How could Pink Floyd not get 10/10?
They are simply amazing.

Rory Gallagher

2/10. The guy's voice is just irritating to me, though I don't mind their new stuff as much. I can see why people like them, it just doesn't work for me.

iForward, Russia!

How come I don't know who any of these bands are?! :gasp:

Hmm.. I found them with a quick youtube search.. I give them a 5/10. Their music sounded cool, but I couldn't listen anymore when the guy started singing.

Daughtry

Why do people insist on posting if they don't know who the bad is? D:

Anyway, Daughtry are alright. Nothing particularly special in my eyes though. 3/10.

Because I'm listening to them a lot again... The Dykeenies.

1/10
I've heard the name of the band somewhere but never a song. And I'm more into POP songs that appear on radio and MTV...

Modern Talking

(Don't ring a bell? You're my heart, you're my soul...)

HOLY POO! I JUST GOT A DEJAVU :gasp:
AND THAT RHYMES! :wacky:

Last edited:
1/10.

Urgh, sorry. I just listened to them now and I couldn't stand them...I got through half of the song at most.

AC/DC

5/10
AC/DC music isn't really that bad or that good. Thunderstuck and Highway to Hell were good songs though.

Dragon Force

3/10 Meh, I'm not into the whole screaming thing.. and they do that a LOT -__- I did listen to one song by them that was pretty good because they didn't scream that much, but I'm still not a fan..

Armor for Sleep

Please have the decency to go to youtube and search it at least.

This thread will start to become pointless when you just keep posting, 0/10 because I haven't heard of them.

9/10. I love Anberlin. :inlove:

Snow Patrol.

4/10. They have a few decent songs, but overall they aren't anything special. Run, Chasing Cars, You're All I Have and Shut Your Eyes are good.

Franz Ferdinand.

Back