Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You

9/10 on both. You show much love for you fav band I can respect that. The reason no 10 is because your av/sig always confuses me till I look at the name on male/female. I still like it though;)

avatar is pretty good. 6/10 because it's not exactly original I guess
the signature thing has such a high contrast and the picture isn't very clear. 4/10

well, you don't have a sig...
its only a screenshot, but i really like the game its from.

7/10 for Avatar i kind a like it.

Hm that one is a bit difficult let me think think think think think think
7/10 good thought

That's a pretty cool picture in the sig, but you didn't really do anything with it. Right now it's about a 6, but spend a few minutes in photoshop or just throw in some relevant text and it could be an 8/10.

I like the animated av, 7/10.

That's a pretty cool picture in the sig, but you didn't really do anything with it. Right now it's about a 6, but spend a few minutes in photoshop or just throw in some relevant text and it could be an 8/10.

I like the animated av, 7/10.
I would if I could. Don't have photoshop.

The sig get 6/10 can't really tell what it is.
The avi gets a 9/10 for KI not a 10 beacuse you don't have my fav KI character up there

Like I said before, I like the darkness. You get a 9/10 for both.

I really like the animated av. 9/10

Love the new sig!! 9/10

Keepin it evil!!

You should check out the sig shop on this forum Scrutator can whip you up anything you want with a quickness too.

The sig get 6/10 can't really tell what it is.
The avi gets a 9/10 for KI not a 10 beacuse you don't have my fav KI character up there
well the one in my avatar is Eyedol the boss from killer instinct and the other character in my sig is T.J Combo.

Back