Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You

*Don't bother rating my avatar it's poo and has already been rated before in this thread. I'm just too lazy to make a new one*

Pooley I believe I already rated your sig in this thread, but I'll do it again :D

I like the overall effect but in my own personal opinion I prefer sigs with more than one colour in them - or monotone with very dull colours. I just think the green stings a little. Like the abstract brushing. There seem to be two white squares at the bottom which would be perfect for text if you ever wanted to put text in. Also I think border is too thick. Overall 7/10 since I don't really like the colouring.

*EDIT* In fact I have nothing to do right now so I'll go about making an avatar :D

avatar: 8/10 great image, only thing is that it's to small to see what's going on

Signature: 9/10
Simply beautiful, not like other signatures around this forum.

It's Nemesis.The Avatar couldent find more clear.
I rated already yours so i leave it to the next,just whanted to say what the ava is.

Ava - 8 out of 10, looks like summit in my dream from the other night lol
sig - 6 out of 10 Beastiallity???

Avatar - 8/10 - some people do appreciate seymour ^_^

signiture - 10/10 - because more seymour XD but bigger XD

Avi
4/10 - I've seen better from you. Far better
Sig
1: 8/10 - I love the transparency on it. Cloud's face is priceless too xD
2: 7/10 - Rated purely for the comedy value :lol:

Avatar and Sig both 7/10 - mainly because ive never heard of the arctic monkeys *lives under rock*

Pooley if your rating just rate my new avatar (its an old fave of mine) ^_^

A new avatar, very nice. Got the moment when I was almost in tears present lol! Its beautiful, 8/10

Now I love both these images. The first one is adorable and its nice to see not just boxed in images. Nice clours and text.

The lesbian one is classice, made me giggle the first time I saw it. Love Clouds face!

Overall 9/10 for them ^^

Back