Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You

Sig1 7/10
Sig2 4/10
A brief explanation when ranking another sig/avatar would be more adequate.....oh well....

Back on topic:
Avatar 3/10: Too small, no interesting background, the sunglasses placement is not that accurate.

Signature 4/10: Stock looks edgy, smudge tool is required to fix this. Nothing really special is happening with the background, and I don't like the text nor where it was placed, the text simply does not fits.

Ava-10/10 Ed is a undeafatble beast! And I like how the background match his hair.
Sig-8/10 Just kick ass!

Avi: 7/10 Nice looking but the picture seems very cramped so it is difficult to see details.

Sig: 8/10 Much easier to see this, but maybe the white background could be used to add extra designs, a background perhaps?

Ava 7/10 nothing special at all but I like the pic :P
Sig 1/10 it's just Simple

Avvie: 7/10 It's Cloud, kewl, but I don't see nothing special about it, :P

Siggy: 8/10 Small and kewl

Last edited:
7/10

It's cool, but it looks a little thrown together.. :|

8/10

Nice Aeris pics. :wink:

AV: 4/10: It's just a cropped image, but it gets some bonus points for Death Note, even if it's my two least-liked characters.

Sig:9/10: Gotta love Mello. The colors flow nicely as well.

AV: 4/10: It's just a cropped image, but it gets some bonus points for Death Note, even if it's my two least-liked characters.

Actually the manga scan was originally in black and white. The creator colored it in and put it on a flat color background. It's a specific style of iconning but only some people like it.

Anyway,

AVATAR: 8/10 - It's nice but there's a little too much red.
SIGNATURE: 5/10 - It's really big and it doesn't have enough colors. The focal point also needs work; it's not directing my attention to the stock.

avatar-9/10 I like the style used and how the colors look

signature-10/10 basically the style used again but I really like the picture used in the sig

Nice work

Both 8/10, I really like the color and text, effects are good too.

L i g h t ♥;351872 said:
AVATAR: 8/10 - It's nice but there's a little too much red.
SIGNATURE: 5/10 - It's really big and it doesn't have enough colors. The focal point also needs work; it's not directing my attention to the stock.

The stock, same as in AV, are pictures of myself. I hope I don't look THAT boring. xD

AV: 7/10. Since I know it was colored and not just cropped, I changed my rating. I know how tedious coloring can be sometimes.
Sig: 9/10. I just wish it was a little bit larger, then it would have been a 10 for me.

Last edited:
Avatar 7.7/10: Looks nice, although it seems a bit too red. I concur with Light.

Signature 6.2/10: Nice, great background though: 1) not much coloring besides red...2)the size is too large for my liking. Also the stock was just sent one side, meaning that the whole attention is concentrated on the background instead of being set on the stock.

Av: 6/10 - Meh, I don't really like the coloring here or the effects; it looks too dull.
Sig 1: 8/10 - Told you why I liked it in your thread.
Sig 2: 7/10 - Nice, but I don't like the distortion and the fact that the background has so much negative space.

Thanks for the comments Light. I will keep that in mind next time I get a chance to work with Photoshop again :)

Avatar 8.9/10: Because I know coloring is a PAIN in the a$$.

Signature 10/10: Nice size, and nice coloring, I like the effects around the stock.

Avatar: 7/10 There's a certain feeling in it. Great colors but I guess that's it.

Signature : 9/10 freaky...

I don't care what you say about my own sig. I've liked MJ forever. I'm going to make a seperate thread for that discussion. Anyway, be gentle...

(That was meant to be for L i g h t)

Back