Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You

Wrong, wrong and wrong. My avi is not a google screenshot, it's one I made using a dollmaker, made the screenshot myself, did not use google. Sigs are banners for my comics, which all have links in them if you bother to click on it.

Avi: 7/10 - Link is awesome
Sig: 5/10 - never really watched Death note that much

^ Wow, which signature should i comment on? I'll take all.
Signature: 6/10
Did you repeat the first signature on purpose? And well, i thought the last signature could have gotten a better background...?
Appears to be simply an image of a character from Sonic.

Wrong, wrong and wrong. My avi is not a google screenshot, it's one I made using a dollmaker, made the screenshot myself, did not use google. Sigs are banners for my comics, which all have links in them if you bother to click on it.

But they all still show no graphical skill. And it's irrelevent to raise a rating on a graphic item because it links to something. Sorry if I come off as rude. I'm just a critic.

@Siegneur -
Signature: 1/10 ; The text is shoved into the corner and really doesn't belong there. The colors are very bland, and there was not that much done to the image.

Last edited:
^ Wow, which signature should i comment on? I'll take all.
Signature: 6/10
Did you repeat the first signature on purpose? And well, i thought the last signature could have gotten a better background...?
Appears to be simply an image of a character from Sonic.

Yes I repeated the first sig on purpose. Both are links to two different sites for my comic. As for the avatar, it's my own fan character who happens to be a hedgehog.

Light, same scores as before, same reasons too

Avy: 10/10
Sig: 10/10

What can I say Light, your stuff is the best! :)

Ava: 0/10 no ava O_O
Signature: 5/10 I just don't like those lights and it seems his neck is fatally injured D:

Avatar; 9/10 - I like the lighting and the colors.
Signature; 6/10 - You tried to make the text too fancy. It kills the tag and takes all the attention from the focal point. :/ The lighting is also irregular (Light pointing in a direction that contains shadows).

Last edited:
Avatar 9/10 -- Pretty nice hazy effect. I'm always a big fan of those. I like the text too.

Signature 10/10 -- Nice lighting, nice smudging.

Avatar: 6/10 - Meh, the focal is a little off.
Sig 1: 8/10 - Love it. My only complaints are the text (which looks too fancy), and the stock placement. Floating Head Syndrome. xp
Sig 2: 5/10 - Too plain. And the text is too far off to the side.

Oh, and my sig wasn't smudged. XD I just used a lot of default filters and all that muck.

Avatar - 7/10, Simple, but effective.

Signature - 10/10. Just brilliant, you know how much I love your work! ^^

Avatar 9.5: The font seems to stand out too much.

Signature 10/10: Dr Who looks cool.

Signature 9.25: Aerith's shoulder seems to be cropped, although most of the stock blends smoothly with the background.

Avatar. 9/10 The character and the backround well go together. I love the effect of the way he looks.

sig #1. 10/10 great colors, the placement of the person, the text. Very nice! ^_^
sig #2 8/10 The backround color is a bit dull, and not so noticible. Still great though!

(May I ask why words the and you are in red?)

Back