Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You

8/10 I love it but they seem too...small. :O

10/10 Very soft and pleasing to the eyes.

Avatar - 7/10, it's nice, but it's a tad dark for my liking.

Signature - 8/10, it's very nice but I really dislike the random black splodge on the right hand side D=

Great effects and lighting! Not too sure I fancy the text though, but still! It's nice. :)

Signature: 2/10

I'm not sure if that was your signature or a clan tag.. Not much done with it. And I can't tell what that figure to the left is.

Well i would give both 7/10 objectively for the quality.

But looking how much i dislike the overused subject, Sephiroth and how the drawing makes him look like some Yaoi/Yuri drawing....I'd give it a 2/10.

Good luck rating my sig.

2.7/10 Ehmm. Interesting choice of character. His face looks like jelly. :wacky:

4/10 I can't tell what's in your avatar. What it is? Nice colors though so I give 4 :)

I give a 9/10 for your sig; it looks amazing, like the tiger is popping out of the background and the nice over-all effects as well ^^

The Avatar I just give a 6/10 though, since it only looks likes a cut out of the sig and doesn't include the extra effects that was in the original sig >__<

Avatar: 6.0. Mainly because, well, I don't generally find pics like that very appealing, so I just can't make myself give it a very high rating, sorry. :/

Sig: 8.0. Don't get what the Artisans and La Primavera stuff is about, but the pic that has "Fighting 'til the very end" on it, and the one beside it, both look kind of cool. It looks like the guy in those pics has a tail, what's up with that? :P

Avatar: 5/10 I don't know, it just seems like the way the lighting is hitting it makes Nanaki's face appear smushed.

Signature: 9/10 Very good job with the effects!

Last edited:
Back