Rate The Sig And Avatar Above You

Pretty nice Fran Combo 8/10 :)

Avatar - Croped from a Sig, i will change it later. It was the only Lu Bu avatar i and on Photobucket.
Sig - Credit goes to a friend of mine > God-Like Phoenix

Ruka

Avatar - 5/10 - As explained, it was the only avatar of Lu Bu you could get at the moment.

Sig - 8/10 - Quite a good sig.

Avatar: 6/10 Not a fan of Cait Sith but I give you props for finding some weird ass version. He looks like the cat in the hat.

Sig 1: I like it's creativeness, so I'll give it an 8 out of 10

Sig 2 (Boot and Immune): 8/10 Good job keeping it updated all the time

Sig 3: What the hell is that? It's funny looking! 8/10

Avatar: 6/10 Not a fan of Cait Sith but I give you props for finding some weird ass version. He looks like the cat in the hat.

Sig 1: I like it's creativeness, so I'll give it an 8 out of 10

Sig 2 (Boot and Immune): 8/10 Good job keeping it updated all the time

Sig 3: What the hell is that? It's funny looking! 8/10

lol, the weird ass funny version of Cait Sith is my face placed on top of it. :P Thought it would be a laugh to try and see what I'd look like fused with Cait Sith.

Sig 3 is my Playstation network thingy. Might change it for another one similar.

Now... Albel

Avatar - 8/10 - Avatar compliments the sig nicely, being cropped from the same picture.

Sig - 10/10 - Love it! Fantastic motion in that signature and the semi-transparent pattern over the top of it really helps it blend in with the signature around it.

The Cait in the Hat? :O I'll give that a 7/10
And the siggys... I'd say a 7/10 too, the first one is nice, the other is just a predefined tag, :O

Avatar - 6/10, the colors are a bit bland, and I think it could be more "exciting"

Signature - 8/10, I think it's awesome, and your personal best ;D

Signature - 9/10 - Really like what you've done with the picture and the effects applied... And I really like Christie from Tekken.

Avatar- 7/10 I love jack-o-laterns. And it fits the Halloween mood.

Sig- 5/10 I like that it matches the Avatar, but it's kind of boring. A bit plain.

Avatar 4/10 - Just a picture with some text on it. D:
Signature 7/10 - Looks partly cute, I suppose? Dunno, just like it.

Signature- 7.7/10

Powerful tag. Great colors used. Did you make that?
In your tag, maybe push Jecht a little to the right. But over-all, good set.

8/10 - Roy! =D And not a very boring avatar of him, either.

8/10 - I see you have a warm colored FMA signature to match. It looks splendid. ;D

Avatar 7.5/10 can see theres supposed to be an emotion of love, but im not sure if its 2 girls or a guy and a girl so thats why it drops a few marks :)

sig 9/10 it made me laugh :)

7/10 - Love Black Waltz 3, and that is a great picture of him.
8/10 - Best shot of Vivi I think, and compliments the Black Waltz avatar brilliantly. Don't know who the female character is but it blends well and looks nice.

It's simple with a white backround. But for some wild reason Cait Sith looks like a funny bunny rabbit in that pic.

Sig 6/10
The sig is too large and the effects/colours are very weak. It is also a bit pixely. However, the picture in the sig is pretty interesing. You should keep it but some more effects :)

8/10 - I love it. Kinda mysterious.

Sig= 10/10 The picture and quote are both lovely. <3

Avatar - 7/10. Just a picture, but a funny Larsa one =3

Signature - 7/10. Again just a picture, but a nicely drawn picture :gasp:

Back