Red XIII: Feline or Canine

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald Fire

Final Fantasy Novelist
Gil
Me and my friend have been having this dispute for a while.

Red XIII. I've always thought Red XIII was a hound of some sort, or at least something canine. That's how I've portrayed him in my fic.

My best friend says Red XIII is more feline, and reckons he's a type of cat creature, if you get my drift.

What is Red XIII?

While Nanaki tends to have a tail like that of a lion, I feel that he comes across more wolfish to me. I don't really quite see the cat qualities in him the way I see canine. The way he howls when he sees Seto and the way he howls when Aerith dies, that's more caninish and I don't see a cat doing things like that. He just came across as more wolfish with few features of a feline.

I always though he looked like a Wolf type thing too. :p

but now i think about it, its kind confusing. xD The Idea is probably to be both :p

Hmm... He seems like a wolf-ish, tiger-ish kinda thing to me.

While Nanaki tends to have a tail like that of a lion, I feel that he comes across more wolfish to me. I don't really quite see the cat qualities in him the way I see canine. The way he howls when he sees Seto and the way he howls when Aerith dies, that's more caninish and I don't see a cat doing things like that. He just came across as more wolfish with few features of a feline.
Exactly what I was going to say. He is more of a wolf. Whoever thought of the idea of him being a cat is just insane.

well he is both allthough he has some characteristics of being a feline he acts and looks mostly like a dog. thatsz why i say both.

I think he hes more like a reason like the reasons as sed above and he seems quite protect of his area like a wolf

I should slug you people...making fun of Nanaki...HEADS WILL ROLL! :lol:

Actually, I think he's more feline than anything, but he can growl and howl like both a wolf and a lion.

I voted canine but too be honest I think he's more like a wolf or a fox.

Yeah, I'm going to have to go with canine. While he does have a cat-like tail, almost everything else about him (his nose, his howling) reminds me of a wolf.

i agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back