Role-Playing Tournament 2008 Discussion

AWWWWWWW, Damnit man where are the results!

Judges lets get this over with! I can't wait to find out who wins this whole enchilada!

Great work to all parties involved tho.

I must say, with absolute and frank honesty, that waiting for these results consisted of some of the most nerve-wrecking days of my life. Even with an ego like mine, I can hardly believe I won. Chris, fighting you in this tournament was a true joy, as well as one of the greatest writing challenges I've been faced with to date. Perhaps if we face each other in the RP Stadium, you can get your revenge!

On a side point... HOW DARE YOU BREAK WYLLIAM'S SPEAR!!! THE AUDACITY! THE INHUMANITY! Sure, it'll be fixed for the next fight, but you should know at your age to treat other people's things with respect! (even if it is currently sticking you like a spitted hog...)

I'm finding it hard to bite my tongue on this match's outcome, I lost by one controvertial point. And while I would love to hear a second opionion due to the closeness of the scores, I'm going to have to say congrats! If our match wasn't the epic finals match this forums first tourney deserves then the next match definately will be.

Good luck both of you.

Last edited:
Jacob Wylliam King vs. Wylliam Morgan, huh?

*Nami gets the popcorn*

These tournaments are great! Of course, some of the short lived fights frustrated me - and I still want to know the outcome of the fight between William Morgan and Zephyrum Angelus Diamas - but overall, this is an epic event. Wow, I've missed so much.

I'm still waiting for PM's from Lurid and contra fates. Though seeing how things are I don't think it really matters.

Sorry for the delay, guys, but e-net's been a real bitch this week. Lost the ENTIRE text and stuff for the Tournament Final, so I had to write it all up from scratch. Sorry ;__;

But, it's started. Good luck prof, and may the best RPer win! I do believe you will :monster:

I do want to thank ALL of the participants in this Tournament, and extend special thanks to Kendra and Saix for being our ONLY two judges. Next tournament, people, we're going to need A LOT more judges, so don't be afraid to sign up.

Once again, thanks to ALL the participants, and good luck in your RPs!

EDIT

Gah, cannae believe I forgot this.

We'll have TWO weeks to post in this battle. It is the final, so it is being given the proper recognition. If, two Tuesdays from now, the battle is not concluded with a 'fatality', then it will be judged then.

Last edited:
Hey Hera sorry for posting this here but I was wondering if you ever reply to my PM's or if your inbox is full. Since you haven't replied to the last two PM's I'm kinda beginning to wonder.

It's not as much as I haven't looked at it or anything, but we've yet to come to a decision on it. Sorry, I thought I replied to you on that xD

Anyhow, when we know something you'll know something ;D We haven't come to a decision yet.

We'll have TWO weeks to post in this battle. It is the final, so it is being given the proper recognition. If, two Tuesdays from now, the battle is not concluded with a 'fatality', then it will be judged then.
"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not asks is a fool forever" -A Chinese Proverb

So I'll ask then ^_^

What battle? o_O

Back