Role-Playing Tournament 2008 Discussion

As it may directly pertain to me, I've been watching the julius x professor13 fight intently. I have one question about the match: julius did you speak to professor13 and ask for permission to god mode his character with the candlebra catch and spin?

I'm really enjoying your match guys! Finish strong!

Of course, we were setting a few plans before continuing our match. Professor 13 and I have been orchestrating a devilish plan to rule the world!!! :gasp:

Well not really, we just gave each other permission to bend the rules a bit :P
We wanted to make this battle as enjoyable for the readers as possible haha!

Oh, ok thats good, however you probably should have told the judges that. Had I not asked they probably would have assumed you god-modded for no reason.

I hope they read this before they judge the match.

is the next match gonna start tomorrow? Cause I'll be deprived of internet from thursday to sunday. Meaning I'll only have 2 days to post.

The next matches will not start until this Friday. The main reason is that I won't have enough free time to post up the stuff, due to my having an exam on Thursday. It is also true, however, that I have to wait for the judges to post their decision and update the roster. Until then, I can't start any matches; we need to know the winner of this last battle.

So judges, judge away :monster:

Alright, the Tournament Roster has been updated and the match between professor13 and Julius Sephirum has been placed into the Legendary Battles.

The next round will begin this Monday, August 18th. It will be:

professor13 vs. Fair_Game
Drachnon vs. Danny the Cat

Here's hoping the battles can live up to their potential :monster:

Good luck, RPers.

Congratulations Professor13. It has been an honor to fall down by your spear. I am sure you will be victorious in your next battle. After our battle, I have decided I will go back to review "the basics" so you can call me a returning student. Good luck on your next match, but I am sure you won't need any luck at all.

Might wanna bite your tongue Julius, I'm no push-over.

Not to mention I've got the advantage. I've seen Prof's style and I plan to up my game to match it.

Oooooo, this is exactly what I like to see! Competition!

Sparks are shocking :devil2:

Might wanna bite your tongue Julius, I'm no push-over.

I've never said you were a "push-over"; much more, I even ignored the fact that you were his next opponent. Perhaps it was something inside of you that told you to "mention" the "push-over" part for reasons beyond my understanding. So no, I won't "bite my tongue" because simply I never said you were "a push-over". Ironically, if we see it this way, it should be "you" the one who should "bite his tongue" because you were the one who mentioned it.

Not to mention I've got the advantage. I've seen Prof's style and I plan to up my game to match it.

I am eager to see what "fate" has in store for both of you. Just like you are preparing, I am sure that Prof will be ready as well.

Gah :gasp: I leiks teh competition, but let's keep it...a little less hostile, okay?

Ahh you are mistaken. No hostility involved, I assure you that. I just wanted to tell "Fair_Game" to be extra-careful. Overconfidence can kill sometimes, I know that for sure :P

My apologies to Fair_Game, if my words of choice were wrong *bows*

Apology accepted.

And I don't mind your 'words of choice', just your irresponsible 'cliche's'. If your really going back to school on RPBing I recommend you start by stripping away the pretentious attitude. When you hold your head too high you tend to fail to see the mistakes in front of your face. =D

Touche, a bit on the defensive, aren't you Fair_Game? I never thought you to be so "sensitive" and I don't mind you calling me "arrogant" with nicely selected words right in front of my face. I admit I can be arrogant sometimes, but I do know when to learn from my mistakes. As a human, I am not flawless and that sadly, can not be changed.

I can though, try to best myself and try to improve as much as possible during the brief amount of time I was granted to live.

But for goodness' sake and to avoid ruining the good mood here, let us cut down this little debate. After all, we are here to RP not to insult each other with gracious words.

Hera Ledro, and Contra Fates, my apologies. From my part, this conversation has ended.

Now to those who made it to the next round, I wish you all the best of luck. Although I am sure you won't be needing it. :wink:

Apologies for not saying this sooner.

You have until next Monday to post in the Tournament. Once Monday comes around, all threads will be closed and judged based on the posts the contestants have made.

Good luck!

I'll try to get a post up by tonight :P

EDIT:
In case people didn't notice yet. My first proper post in this tournament is done.

Last edited:
Remember guys, you only have until tomorrow to finish up. Good luck!

Tomorrow night or tomorrow dawn?

And as for my battle with professor13 am I allowed to say what the wolf-creatures do?

Back