GFX Shop Suki's Graphic Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I gave it another try. There's three versions: one is pretty much B&W for the black-white-silver theme you want, the other has color, and the middle version is somewhat in-between.

ztja7l.jpg

ziw0n4.jpg
314qbyc.jpg

Okay, this should be easy enough to work with, 'tis good quality, and not from DeviantART... XD

http://www.trudeaucorp.com/media/licensor/22_425x221BoltV2.jpg

Size: Whatever works best. I would expect it to be similar in size to the sig you have now, especially height wise (try to not cut out any of the head, it is a pic with his ears back so it isn't way too much height)

Color: Well, just two things: Bolt stays white, no changing the color of him. And for the background, a cloudy, thunder filled sky.

Style: ...doesn't the messages for size and color about cover that? >.>

Text: Bolt (just that name).

If you could do this signature request, it would be very much appreciated, please and thank you, saw the movie Bolt four days ago, and again today, and I am really into the movie and that character now. XD

This was actually quite a hard image to work with due to the orange background and trying to erase around Bolt, but I came up with something. It had to be a light version since you asked that Bolt remain white, and it was just a matter of blending him in into the background at that point. Having a colored background wouldn't have looked right, especially with thunders and clouds added to the mix.

2ymup1j.jpg

10y2xab.jpg

Oh...sorry the orange background was trouble. >.< I appreciate the work you put into it, and wow that was fast. XD Very nice. Definitely did everything you could with what I provided you with in the way of a pic, now to decide which colored letters I prefer...the black I think, like the color of that Bolt mark on the dog's side. :P

Thank you very much, excellent work on it, people make real colorful, busy sigs, this is a nice change from that. :)

Once again, I must rely on your mighty skills with graphics. Still inspired by an anime, this one has got multiple versions, though all look relatively similar. More details below

Size: 400x175 (Actually, I'm okay with any size.. So, it's up to you)

Stock: There is numerous to choose from... I don't need to have all of the pictures used, but they will be useful in making this signature.
http://www.save-point.net/wonderland/villaleporidae/fancy/valkyurisfight.jpg
^ So, that's the character, the one in blue.
http://zimmydoom.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/01285970-photo-valkyria-chronicles.jpg
^ A close up of the same person, just in case you needed it
http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp303/8thHoroscope/Selvaria-ValkyriaMode.jpg
^ An official picture from the game's website. I merely cropped her out from the original picture.

EDIT
This site is a good source of images which you can use.
http://www.videogamegirlsdb.com/Girls/GameGirl.aspx?GirlID=59

The character's name is Selvaria Bles. If in the scenario you intend to seek out more pictures, typing that name, along with the game's title (Valkyria Chronicles) would be helpful.

Text: Witness the power of a Valkyrur (Possibly, bold out, or do whatever to make Valkyrur stand out. Initially wanted the word separated, but I suppose it would save space to put them in a quote by the original character.)

Border: Blue. It'll probably be the main color, along with red, black. I think it's up to you as well. Just do not make it overly colorful.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay - been extremely busy this week.

Seymour...I don't do banner request, sorry. =/ That takes a lot of my time, especially if I'm to do it right.

Valkyrur - The images you provided are not the best of quality and some are quite small. If you don't mind, would this image be okay? http://www.videogamegirlsdb.com/Girls/GameGirlImage.aspx?ImageId=2913

Safer Sephiroth...er, I just did a request for you less than a week ago. I'm going to have to ask that you wait another week or so before requesting again, please.

Raging Tempest - Give me a few days with this.

Sure, go ahead. Actually, I did edit my post to put up another web site from which you can obtain pictures of the same character- which, amusingly, is the same as the one you linked in your latest post. Lol. Like I said, just go ahead and use whatever you deem fit.

Sorry for the delay, guys. Got caught up with a few more stuff. Still working on the rest.

Valkyrur...

Not sure if this is the type of color scheme you're looking for.

1okhgw.jpg

Hm. It's nice, but I'd hope to have a slightly brighter one. If there's any blue there, I think it's too dark to even notice- To be honest, I can't see a trace of blue in that picture (Or maybe, it's around her, but just too dark). The blue doesn't have to engulf the picture or anything, I hope it can just be a little brighter.

.. And, I think I'd rather do away with those white borders. The sides seem too thick to me. Something like what you did to RagingTempest's order would be nice- just a white outline.

Thanks for the effort in making that though, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Hm. It's nice, but I'd hope to have a slightly brighter one. If there's any blue there, I think it's too dark to even notice- To be honest, I can't see a trace of blue in that picture (Or maybe, it's around her, but just too dark). The blue doesn't have to engulf the picture or anything, I hope it can just be a little brighter.

.. And, I think I'd rather do away with those white borders. The sides seem too thick to me. Something like what you did to RagingTempest's order would be nice- just a white outline.

Thanks for the effort in making that though, and apologies for the inconvenience.

It's no problem. Hmm, there was a trace of blue but since you also asked for black and red, I think the black engulfed more of the blue. But I gave it a try again.

This time there's some white though...not sure if you prefer that or what, but the blue shows a lot more in here.

153nuk8.jpg

This is more a copy of the original version, but with a darker blue (and still a trace of black) and only a bit of white:

a0b40p.jpg

And border fixed.

Sorrelstar:

Not sure if the light blue shows in there...probably got washed away with the other colors, but if you want me to change the color theme, just let me know.

x6hdlx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back