GFX Shop Suki's Graphic Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
W0000T this one is even better!

Only the Big [A] i dont like the type you used for the middle [A].

i Dont wanna be rude or bother you. x]

But if you could change the [A] Would be awsome.

i like ,Algerian ,Colonna MT ,Forte , Harlow Solid Italic ,High Tower Text.

it has to be in the whole avatar space like 2mm from all sides.

if u wanna work on this thx alot.

Hmm, I'm afraid I won't be able to change the A because of two things:

1) I forgot to save the .psd
2) I was going to make a new one, but I don't have the fonts on my Photoshop. So I tried looking for it on dafont.com and other font sites, but all of the ones that you mentioned cost money. =x

Sorry..

Last edited:
I don't mean to be picky but I just can't work with art that are found in deviantart, sorry. =/ This is due to the fact that it will require the artists' permission for me to use their art, and I really would rather stay away from that. Not to mention that just by your 'dark' and 'light' request, I only do one request at a time. Two versions will require a lot of effort.

I don't mean to be picky but I just can't work with art that are found in deviantart, sorry. =/ This is due to the fact that it will require the artists' permission for me to use their art, and I really would rather stay away from that. Not to mention that just by your 'dark' and 'light' request, I only do one request at a time. Two version will require a lot of effort.
Okay no problem. That leaves me no choice but to choose Bahamut Fury then. Can you make me a set with that picture I posted earlier?

I'm not exactly sure what preference of 'light version' you want, but this is what I came up with. I had a hard time with that image due to the white background that came along with it.

sl7mfs.jpg

eqtohs.jpg

Considering that I am paying out of my arse for this site I want only the best for the banner. Could you make me a 200X500 banner that displays a good vs evil final fantasy and kingdom hearts?
dark colours prefered.
for the final fantasy one I kinda want one of the summons and for the kingdom hearts side I want Riku on it.

Considering that I am paying out of my arse for this site I want only the best for the banner. Could you make me a 200X500 banner that displays a good vs evil final fantasy and kingdom hearts?
dark colours prefered.
for the final fantasy one I kinda want one of the summons and for the kingdom hearts side I want Riku on it.

Sure, if you can provide the image, although I must say ahead of time that I don't typically like to have two images in one signature. It makes it look tacky and would be harder to work with.

Signature:
Size: Like the signature you have now. (I don't know the size of it.)
Color: White, Black and Silver
Style: Dark, Mysterious
Text: No Rest. No Mercy. No Matter What.
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1...versusxiii.jpg

Hmm, I'll see what I can do with this one. The stock looks messy and therefore a bit hard to do, but I'll give it a try.

Eternal Shadow, I'm so sorry but it seems like I won't be able to do the signature request. The stock was just way too busy that it was hard for me to actually add my own work to it. That and the quality of the stock was not good at all, so when I made it smaller to hide some of the pixels, the stock became too small for the signature and I had a hard time focusing on Noctis. =x I did try though, but after 45 minutes into it and not that much improvement, I gave up on it.

I did the avatar though:

bi42t3.jpg

Eternal Shadow, I'm so sorry but it seems like I won't be able to do the signature request. The stock was just way too busy that it was hard for me to actually add my own work to it. That and the quality of the stock was not good at all, so when I made it smaller to hide some of the pixels, the stock became too small for the signature and I had a hard time focusing on Noctis. =x I did try though, but after 45 minutes into it and not that much improvement, I gave up on it.

I did the avatar though:

bi42t3.jpg

Avatar is great, thank you very much.

And for the signature so it's hard to do it... hmm.. can I post another picture of Noctis?

Again I don't mean to be picky, but the Bahamut image is going to be extremely hard to work with if you want the 'black, white, and silver' color theme. =/ Not to mention that the image of Bahamut is pretty much blended in with the whole background, making it much harder to incoporate my own style to it.

Are you sure you don't want Noctis? I found a couple images that you might like.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-42289

http://media.photobucket.com/image/noctis/Karluan/Noctis.jpg

Now, I did do your original request, however the color theme is different:

2qb6vdj.jpg

Just thought I'd post it anyway. I couldn't do the 'black, white, silver' theme since it looked very plain and dull. =x If you don't like that version, I can give it another go with the images I provided.

The signature you made is great but somehow it isn't something that I want.
If you have time and it isn't hard could you then use pictures that you provided. The second picture of Noctis. I think that current text don't match that picture so I will change it.
Text: One Story. One Final Chapter.

or you could make a signature of Bahamut and everything I leave to you to choose. Style, Size, Colors.
Text: Only a Failure is a Success.

So you choose which request do you want to do, which is easier and which match your style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back