GFX Shop Suki's Graphic Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that image. xD

fnvxw.jpg

67vas5.jpg

Let me know if you want any changes. I couldn't do the 2nd text...way too long. =/

Ya the picture is sweet its from an online game and i was like.. man i gotta get a sig/avvy set of that! Ya i figured the 2nd text would be tough to put in too. And no no its perfect :) thanks so much Mitsuki!

Hmm interesting. I am not sure what their style is since I'm not too familiar with the band, but I'm assuming a darker scheme of colors would do? (Based on their look anyway). No text?

I should have this done by tomorrow.

Not sure if this is what you were expecting...so I made two different colored version. The size is also a little off from what you requested. I had to adjust it to 375x164 due to the stock size. Notice how that little guy on the bottom is barely in the picture. If I move the stock up, the guy's head on the left would be cut off. So I had to increase the width a bit.

2n9yec3.jpg

2saf5zc.jpg

20ua7mh.jpg

2dl6pzr.jpg

Not sure if this is what you were expecting...so I made two different colored version. The size is also a little off from what you requested. I had to adjust it to 375x164 due to the stock size. Notice how that little guy on the bottom is barely in the picture. If I move the stock up, the guy's head on the left would be cut off. So I had to increase the width a bit.

2n9yec3.jpg

2saf5zc.jpg

20ua7mh.jpg

2dl6pzr.jpg

Wow, i love it a lot, its really great. ^_^

Heeeeey Miiiits :D

Can you make a me a sig? Below is a picture:

resident-evil-5-20070726113940930_6.jpg

I'd prefer it if the gun and the hands were in it, can you keep the arms and top half of the body and of course the head xD, you can cut the knife on the back if you want :)

Can the background be light green or similar, the style can be of your choice :) You can do whatever you like to make it amazing like I know you can :D

Luff yoo Mits :P

And here ya' go. Wasn't sure how light you wanted the green to be, but the second version's colors are more similar to the original stock.

2jeed11.jpg

2dsmxr7.jpg

I LOVE the top one, it's darker which fits the theme of the actual game :D Top work on this Mits, love ya x :)

ok, im looking for something thats dark, but with bright colors if you get me.. um,, like bright slats or grunge brush or what ever with a dark bg and render, im not to fussy about the render, as long as its cool xD, and mabi runescape related, as im using it for a mates rs forum.. Lil-Pimp somewhere on it, but mabie only just visble.. so not really standing out... and uhh.. a avitar to match if its possible

Okay...but can you please provide a good quality image for me? I don't really know what I would be searching for.

Ok I tried my best to match your description.

You wanted Sephiroth instead, right?

294gar9.jpg

wpy5i.jpg

The 'Lil-Pimp' text looks kinda awkward in general, but meh...

Could you create one for me;
Text: Isaac
Size: 500 by 150 500 being the length and 150 being the height
Images; loads you choose the best one;
http(dont forget to delete this bracket)://api.ning.com/files/9ob1BzmkJ8JAjucpuawIW-Y*UXAAXdCyV5c*5LLd99CM1*zqQwbPNGSsc4ZGINVESBqNDkeNmYeZDO0*mqjHDS2OBFL1-gdY/Cloud_Strife_portrait_by_strahan.jpg

Could you also create and avatar using this image

I would be very appreciative if you could do this for me. And could you try to make it look cool but unique

Last edited:
Since this is an artist's work, this rule applies:

I don't make signatures out of someone else's fan-artwork, unless I have that artist's permission.

Sorry. =/ But if you can find me an actual image, I'll gladly do it for you.

2cieki9.jpg

2ep1z7q.jpg

V2 (with scanlines)

sfwg74.jpg

Not too fond of the text, but I did what I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back