FF Music the best ff song like ever

torbonator

The One And Only
Gil
I'm stuck between 3 different songs. The advent children version of one winged angle because symphonic metal is brilliant and is one of the only songs I enjoy listening to while not playing ff. Eyes on me, it makes such an impact at the end of ff8 and is a lovely piece of music and other world mainly because i'm a metal head and that's the sort of music I listen to most.

My favourite vocal songs are Melodies of Life, Home Sweet Home and Otherworld I guess.

As for musical tracks in general... Terra's theme (ff6), Rebel Army theme (ff2), Cids Theme (ff7), the main themes of FF7 and FF4, and the main theme of FF1...

But realy, I realy realy love the theme Final Fantasy/prologue. Whenever I hear that theme in any of the games I realy do feel emotional.

I think that Melodies of Life is one of the best FF's songs, but the music in the start menu of FF IX is fantastic, too, when I listen it I'm relaxed. Do you know wath is his name, please?

i like most of the ff songs i like the ones that play towards the end or at the end of the game e.g. ff8 eyes on me and ff12 kiss me goodbye ,i relli like them both but if i had to choose a fav i would say eyes on me cause its brillient and its been made relli well and i think that it goes with the game play with the love and loss relli good , its saying like that squall has found the most perfect women for him but he loses her but is never forgotten by her por the garden, ff12 is basically saying a story of finaly kissing goodbye to forgotten times and memories and looking forward to the future, going into a new era of time of all of ivalice

Musical tracks probably Aerith Theme (Full Orchestra) >.>, Battle at Forgotten City.
as for songs I don't know I don't like the songs Square Enix placed really

I think that Melodies of Life is one of the best FF's songs, but the music in the start menu of FF IX is fantastic, too, when I listen it I'm relaxed. Do you know wath is his name, please?

I think that track is called "The Place I'll Return To Someday". But I'm unsure.

Musical tracks probably Aerith Theme (Full Orchestra) >.>, Battle at Forgotten City.

What he said, most definaetly, although for actaul songs, the only one I can even think of is Eyes on me, which I really like. Realy hated those ones in X-2, they were godawful

OWA is also pretty darn epic, I never get bored of these ones, like ever

Realy hated those ones in X-2, they were godawful
Haha, I liked them...just not the game. :wacky:

I always had a soft spot for 'Melodies of Life' mainly because I absolutely loved the IX soundtrack...although the Japanese version of the song is FAR superior to that of the English version...like always.

Any of the Final Fantasy IX soundtracks would appeal greatly.
But I'd prefer to listen to the Piano versions of them all, sounds better to me.

Especially so for Melodies Of Life, i love this piece.

The rock version of One-winged angel was brilliant, I also loved "the truth revealed" and "Otherworld" from FFX and Melodies of life was very soothing.

I guess it's impossible for me to have favorites.

I love Melodies of Life in FFIX, it just gets me when I play the game, I can also play it on the keyboard :D but there are sooooo many to chose from.

my favorite final fantasy songs ae a tie between 3 the two gackt ending songs of diege of ceberus and kiss me goodbye- angelena aki, all three are the best. and of coure one wing angel is the most classic you cn get.

There a few FF pieces of music that I really really like.

I think my favourites have to be - Aeriths Theme Orchestrated, Terras Theme, Celes' Theme, Beatrixs Theme, JENOVA, One Winged Angel, A Flower Blooming in The Slums, You're Not Alone!..

God, I really really can't decide my favourite xD I like too many!

There's a multitude of great songs in the Final fantasy Series. The following songs are my favourite battle tunes: Seymour Battle (I'm surprised no-one has mentioned this yet), One Winged Angel, Dark Messenger, The Extreme and Maybe I'm A Lion.
My favourite themes are: Cid's Theme, Aeris' Theme, Beatrix Theme and Tidus' Theme.

Melodies of life,You are not alone form FF IX ;Zanarkand from FF X and Aerith theme from FF VII are my favourite ones.Love them from FF IV is good too_Overall there are so many good pieces from SE games that i cant name them all :)

Back