FF Music the best ff song like ever

"To Zanarkand" stands out for me, I love that tune.

I think I liked most of FFX-2's music but I can't remember much apart from the opening titles' piano sequence...

I don't care what anyone else thinks about this. I believe that FF7 and FF8 have the most amazing soundtracks out of any games I've ever played. They will probably always be my favorite. I really love the song that plays in the city of the ancients, the bizzaro sephiroth song, and basically any one in the game. In FF8 I love the "Chase" song. And the missile base song that comes on and the battle with Ultimecia and Griever combined, and the basic boss battle song that always comes on.

All of the motifs in FF6 were really rather fantastic, certainly Setzer's theme!

I have A LOT of songs from FF i love

Zanarkand
Those Who Fight (piano version)
Kiss Me Goodbye
Somnus Nemuri
Distant Worlds, Assault of the Silver Dragons (Both The black mages)
Eyes on Me

and quite a few more, but those are my favs above

I really think the most complete package for me is the ending theme for FFX.. it just has anything i could ever want in a theme.. the perfect theme would probably be FF7 remastered like the one in the AC credits.. yet to get a proper release of one yet.. I also liked Fulfilled Desire from Crisis Core.. which is a symphonic remix of the ff7 theme with a crisis core twist.. it's brilliant..
O i forgot eternity memories of(or and) lightwaves from x-2

Last edited:
I really think the most complete package for me is the ending theme for FFX.. it just has anything i could ever want in a theme.. the perfect theme would probably be FF7 remastered like the one in the AC credits.. yet to get a proper release of one yet.. I also liked Fulfilled Desire from Crisis Core.. which is a symphonic remix of the ff7 theme with a crisis core twist.. it's brilliant..
O i forgot eternity memories of(or and) lightwaves from x-2

I concur :P

Crisis Core Soundtrack. Loved it so much I had to learn to play Price of Freedom, great great soundtrack. I like all the old stuff, especially prelude. I just like soundtracks and CC's sticks out to me right now.

I really liked the song in FFVIII when the seeds land in Dollet, the music really went well with the FMV and it really livened up the atmosphere for me.

I have a lot! Let's see..... I like Ayaka - Why from the Crisis Core OST is totally epic, the same goes with "The Price of Freedom", "The Summoned", "On the Verge of the Assault" and the FFVII battle theme (orginal)

Like, totally.

Mine is probably the FF1 battle theme. Gotta love those classics, <3.

the main theme of ff7 one winged angel jenova clash on the big bridge and the battle theme of ff1

ffx sudeki da ne, ffvii one winged angel all of them, ffxii esper battle. I like mostly every final fantasy music.

Those chosen by the Planet - FFVII , You can Hear the Cry of the Planet - FFVII, Aerith Theme - FFVII ... but with each FF, there is a new favorite, I just wanted to choose from one title, easier that way.

I looove Real Emotion from FFX-2, and To Zanarkand from FFX <3 Both of them are such awesome songs, especially To Zanarkand, it conveys the overall feeling of the game so well, in my opinion :>

-----------------------------------------

I simply love all songs from the games ^_^ But my top three would have to be, One Winged Angel, Clash on the Big Bridge and To Zanarkand, but every one of the games always has a favourite for me :)

i quite like chasing the black caped man from ff7. one winged angel is also pretty awesome

Back