The Final Fantasy Boot and Immune Game.

meh! stop booting the ppl i like :(

It's not too late to save Sephiroth... And don't give up if your favourite characters go out, thats the thing about this game, you are going to lose some people.
I for one know that Cait Sith isn't going to survive well.

All I can wish for is that the winner is someone realy unexpected, deserving, and not over-milked or over-loved!

##################################################
Round 13
Immune last round = Zack
Booted last round = Firion
Cloud (0,0)
Selphie(0,0)
Zidane (1,0)
Vivi (0,0)
Faris (0,0)
Terra(2,0)
Sabin (0,0)
Edgar (0,0)
Cid Highwind (0,0)
Kefka (0,0)
Red XIII (2,0)
Ultros (1,0)
Cait Sith (0,0)
Sephiroth (2,3)
Yuffie (2,0)
Ramza (0,0)
Delita (0,0)
Marche (0,0)
Garland (0,0)
Zack (Immune)
Galuf (0,0)
Kain (0,0)
Golbez (0,0)
Palom and Porom (0,0)
Rydia (4,0)
Tifa (1,0)
Zell (0,0)
Barret (0,0)
Edea (0,0)
Mog (0,0)
Balthier (0,3)
Gogo (0,0)
Shadow (0,0)
Gabranth (1,0)
Gilgamesh (1,0)
Steiner (1,0)
Umaro (0,0)
Aerith (0,0)
Amarant (0,2)
Celes (1,0)
Kimahri (0,1)
Relm (0,1)
Garnet (1,0)
General Leo (0,0)

My votes...

Immune - Selphie

Boot - Marche

Ah well.. Sephiroth is double gone now! The One Winged Angel has lost his wing!

Thats two over-emo guys out!

meh! ur evil picking on me theres 2 only characters left that i actually like :(

immune - amarant

boot - Balthier

meh! ur evil picking on me theres 2 only characters left that i actually like :(

immune - amarant

boot - Balthier

Are you realy saying that you only like 2 characters out a list that still has about 40 characters in it? I tried to have a huge variety of characters in this, and some NPC's from every game!

Also.. Balthier is out now as of Torbo's last post. So don't anybody try to save the leading man, as it is too late.

Are you realy saying that you only like 2 characters out a list that still has about 40 characters in it? I tried to have a huge variety of characters in this, and some NPC's from every game!

Also.. Balthier is out now as of Torbo's last post. So don't anybody try to save the leading man, as it is too late.

Balthier died yay! ff12 was crap

u know full well that vincent and sephiroth are best characters ever, vivi's brilliant and zack is rather cool :D

Ooo.. You like Vivi! Well I could settle with him being the winner! But its not all for me to decide!

Keep with the voting peeps!

Ooo.. You like Vivi! Well I could settle with him being the winner! But its not all for me to decide!

Keep with the voting peeps!

Vivi is the only reason i play 9 the rest of the game and characters are rather crap to be honest.

Back