The Institute Of Silver Lake

Stephen laughed "It's not even third period yet" he announced confidently as the car cruised down the road.

Stephen glanced at Zeria and smiled "anyway, do we got English next?" Stephen paused as he though "or is it Music?"

Stephen smiled as he pushed down harder on the accelerator. "I don't really mind, i will be too busy with the lads anyway" Stephen moved around a slight bit on his chair to get more comfortable as the car got faster.

"We got band practice today" Stephen then sighted heavily "thats if the evil dragon beast of a teacher lets us" Stephen announced with an Evil smirk.

Zeria smiled, then turned her gaze back out the window.

"Mm. Have fun then. You guys were playing really well yesterday..."

She closed her eyes, just relaxing and listening to the sounds of the car going faster, the music, and Stephen's voice when he spoke.

Stephen caught a glimpse of something up ahead, "Hold on" he announced and slammed on the brakes, the car slid, slowing from 75 Miles per hour back down to 40. Stephen then accelerated again as to not raise suspicion.

as the Nissan cruised past the police Car Stephen looked at Zeria "sorry about that Z, had to or my license would have been burnt there and then" he chuckled to himself.

Stephen's chuckle shot into a full blown laugh "I did warn you" he laughed "not my fault if your reactions are slow"

Stephen turned onto the drive of the School and then headed for the car park "anyway we are back, you still alive?" Stephen asked with a smile. before opening his door and standing up.

Zeria slid out the car, then fell on the ground, face first.

"Gah!"

She pushed herself up on her hands and knees, shaking it off.

"Darn you, Hownam! Are you trying to kill me?!"

She quickly blushed as there were whistles from a group of guys nearby, standing up and backing against the car so they couldn't see under her skirt.

"Perverts!"

Stephen began laughing as the Guys started to wolf Whistle at Zeria. "looks like you have found yourself some fan boys" he announced as he looked over at the group of 4th year students "OI" Stephen shouted, getting their attention "fuk off" he shouted whilst pointing, the group of guys ran and Stephen locked his 350Z "you really shouldn't wear that skirt, if you don't want them to perv on you"

Zeria blushed, turning her head away.

"Ne...I know. But it's my old school uniform. It used to be fine. But I guess I grew a bit, so now the skirt part got shorter...I don't know. I have to try and learn how to fix that...or see if the school would let me order a new one..."

She sighed.

"Thanks for scaring them off though..."

Stephen turned to Zeria with a huge cheesy grin "It's all good" he announced as the grin vanished. Stephen then turned around and walked away from the car laughing. "come on Zeria" he announced as he entered the school building.

Stephen strode through the school building at a normal pace but Stopped to wait for Zeria ~why are girls slow~ he though to himself as he waited.

Stephen laughed at Zeria's statement and then headed straight for the Music room "try to keep up" he announced as he began walking. he walked for a couple of minutes before entering the music room and sitting down on a chair. the other members of his band walked in and grabbed their instruments. Stephen smiled as one of them threw him a microphone, it was the drummer before sitting behind the set "yo teach, you don't mind if we play do ya?" the teacher shook her head "go on then" she sighed as she turned off her computer's volume.

The Boys then began playing out of bordum. they ended up playing a song they had just started learning. Bother by Stone sour.

Zeria kept up pretty well with him at a slight jog, then sat down to watch as he and his bandmates set up.

~I bet he'll do great...~

As they started playing a song she recognized, she smiled, giving Stephen a thumbz up.

As the first song finished Stephen looked at the Music teacher who had teary eyes. "hey whats wrong?" he asked the teacher smiled "nothing, it's just that i have been showing you guys how to play for years, and now you don't need me anymore" Stephen let out a laugh "we will always remember you" he announced with a smile, whilst the rest of the band members nodded.

She smiled "well thats good" she announced as she handed Stephen a piece of paper that had an address on it "what?" Stephen muttered "It's a recording Studio, you guys better hurry or you will be late" Stephen smiled "is it this lesson" he asked and the teacher nodded.

Stephen smiled as he removed the microphone he was using from the amp "lucky mic, you guys got your stuff" he asked, the Drummer held up two black drum sticks. the Guitar and Bass players had their guitar cases "then lets go" he announced as the four boys ran to their cars, Stephen and the drummer in Stephen's car and the two guitarists in the Bassist's Fiat Cinquecento. the two cars then left school grounds and headed for the Address given to them. all were excited.

As Stephen and the others arrived at the Studio they strode in. "hi, we are here because we have some studio time booked" Stephen announced "whats the name of the band" the secretary asked "we are called Broken lyrics" the guitarist announced "okay then, go right in" she announced as the guys went in. "how did you" Stephen asked as the guitarist interrupted "its what she calls us" he replied.

Stephen and the guys got their equipment set up and began practicing as the Studio worker came through. "band name?" he asked "we don't have one, but our tutor calls us Broken Lyrics" Stephen replied the Studio worker nodded "Broken Lyrics, your tutor must be an ass" he replied causing the boys to laugh. "whenever your ready just give me a nod" the guy announced before heading in

Zeria leaned back on the piano chair, watching the other students goofing around with instruments.

"I wonder how Stephen is doing now..."

She sighed, pulling out her MP3 player and her art tablet.

"Might as well get something done..."

She flipped on "Becoming Insane" by Infected Mushroom, then began to sketch out a drawing of Stephen and his bandmates...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDvYaoWXHSs

Back