Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Oooh, I'm addicted to this game already. I just got it a few days ago for Game Cube, and I don't want to stop playing. It's not the best Zelda game I've played, but it's pretty interesting.

My mother got really mad at me 'cause she searched all over for that game, but my friend gave it to me first for Christmas. :P

Yes this game is awesome, no it doesn't take 45 minutes to ride your horse from one end of hyrule to the other, you can teleport anyway. I guess I'm a little late for this topic, but the game is awesome.

I agree that though its not the best, it is really good. I almost have it beat, been playing it for almost 36 hours now.

I have hit the temple of time, and cant wiat to get past it and win the 3rd mirror shard. The game can be difficult at times though, I love being able to transform into a wolf whenever you want to, does anyone else agree

Its a pretty good game, I love the horse back riding, the wiimote makes it all the more enjoyable! Especially with the sword fighting and archery, the game is definetely the best zelda game so far, although I really didn't like the ending

have to say it's a great game, eventhough this is based on reviews... when i was planning on buying it i suddenly saw they sold FFX-2 and couldn't resist taking it instead of Z:TP... y'all probably think i'm crazy now... but i'm not, seriously

Back