Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

The game was alright, it just didn't strike me as awe inspiring mainly because of certain aspects of gameplay.

I played this for the first time on Christmas Day (got a GC for the second time and just had to nick my bros copy) and I have to say that for the first time ever while playing a Zelda game I was unimpressed. The first three hours don't make the game but there's something not right about it, the setting and general gameplay really puts me off.

Good game, I was a bit dissappointed on the difficulty scale. (I was hoping for something as tough as the water temple was in OOT.) However, I enjoyed the whole method and play time. (took me 60 hours to beat, but if I retried it, It'd probably cut down to 35)

I have it and I got everything in it and I bow to the game any day
But they copied off OoT a lot, I foind a lot of resemblance in the game but I guess I didn't complain ^^;

The first three hours don't make the game but there's something not right about it, the setting and general gameplay really puts me off.

The first hours of the game are kinda slow. It's until you get out of the village, when the game starts to get interesting.

About the gameplay, i could stay that i really like it, and everything else. The story and the game itselft is awesome.

The only flaws are the difficult level, and the first hours of the game.

I really enjoyed this game so much. I didn't find it boring at any time! Turning into a wolf and everything, that was great! It now is one of my favourite zelda games, other then link to the past and ocarina of time.

The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I love this game, I seen my brother beat the game and I am getting closer of beating it.

Discuss the game here!

I played and beat it on Gamecube and then when I tried to help Dark Amarant with it I found that the Gamecube and Wii versions are inverse to each other (right is left and left is right) I thought that was odd.

Overall I loved the game and I played it from when I woke up to when I went to sleep till I beat it. I liked fishing though that was creative.

I love everything Zelda. I have beaten every game with the title except for the Gameboy ones, I just never got a hold of those ones. But I beat all of the others and "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" is still the best.

-Threads Merged-

Please do a more thorough search next time. Thank you.

I played and beat it on Gamecube and then when I tried to help Dark Amarant with it I found that the Gamecube and Wii versions are inverse to each other (right is left and left is right) I thought that was odd.

You use the Wiimote to swing your sword and most people are right-handed while Link is left-handed so it sorta makes sense to reverse which hand he uses in-game.

I need to look into getting a copy for the Wii eventually, sounds like the story and events in the later stages are quite epic.

this game is simply amazing it had a great storyline that most gamers would enjoy and plus all the awesome new features

I'm putting in some serious time on this game now and just got to Gerudo Desert after 14 hours or so and it's still a bit of a love/hate game for me. For every great little thing like everything that took place on Death Mountain there's something equally annoying like the first 2 hours or those damn fetch quests for those tears which just slows the game right down. Saying that I'm only playing the game to get to see how the Ganon stuff plays out.

I do like how more effort has been put in to get a story and more developed characters in and coupled with the world style for this game which is a tad more surreal like Majora's Mask which is pretty cool and sets it apart.

I let my friend borrow Super Smash Bros and in return he let me Borrow this game. I love this game, I'm progressing very slowly, but I'm still finding it quite enjoyable and addictive. Right now I'm up to the part where
Zelda heals Midna.

This game, without a doubt, is a very enjoyable gaming experience for new gamers to the Legend of Zelda series. However, I found its overall difficulty to be somewhat lacking in comparisson to previous instalments such as Ocarina of Time.
The last battle with Ganondorf, although a serious eye candy, it was nothing more than a few flashy cut scence and no actual difficulty. It wasn't like Ocarina of Time in which Ganon transforms into a mean ass bull with two swords after you escape a collapsing fortress.

Of course, the game compensates in a masterful playability, features, side quests and epic scenarios. A must have in every collection regardless of not being as espectacular as Ocarina of Time.

I'm a big fan of the series and i agree with Legend Killer, the overall difficulty just wasn't high enough, regardless it's a great game probs one of my faves from the series, the swordplay was pretty good as was the horse riding it was smoother than previous games, the graphics were great, the bosses were kinda fun to do all it needed to be was a bit more challenging.

Back