Votes: 16 20.3%
  • No, I do not think it's Zack

Votes: 63 79.7%

• Total voters

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
There have been multiple rumours surrounding this person in the slums. The person I mean, is the one in the pipe, clearly suffering from Mako Poisoning. It has been said that this man is Zack.

Do you, or do you not, agree with this theory? Give reasons to support your answer.

Rumors. You said it already. So it's 100% false. And how could it be Zack when he's already dead?

and if it was Zack, you can be pretty damn sure that Aerith would have recognised him straight away.

Last edited:
Both very compelling points :P

The reason so many people buy into it is because of the fact that the believe he "may not have actually died after being repeatedly shot". Yes, this answer seems retarded, but the truth is that some people believe it. I should add a poll, actually...

Both very compelling points :P

The reason so many people buy into it is because of the fact that the believe he "may not have actually died after being repeatedly shot". Yes, this answer seems retarded, but the truth is that some people believe it. I should add a poll, actually...

I wouldn't regard that as "retarded" in the slightest. In fact, it's completely plausable that it's Zack. Being shot evidently doesn't do life threatening damage to those infused with Mako energy.

I personally don't think it is, though. Just a mere subject to Hojo's tests, I believe.

Don't forget Zack is spotted at the end of FFAC with Aerith. So unles he died in the slums before that time .... but I find that very unlikely. Thus I don't think he could have been the guy in the pipe.

I wouldn't regard that as "retarded" in the slightest. In fact, it's completely plausable that it's Zack. Being shot evidently doesn't do life threatening damage to those infused with Mako energy.

Actually it does.SOLDIERs are still vulnerable and if they shoot him in vital areas like the heart only one shot would suffice anyway.

Don't forget Zack is spotted at the end of FFAC with Aerith. So unles he died in the slums before that time .... but I find that very unlikely. Thus I don't think he could have been the guy in the pipe.

For arguments sake, I shall argue FOR the man being Zack.

I believe we are told by the Doctor in Mideel that Cloud would eventually die after too much Mako poinsoning, correct? Possibly, the man in the slums actually did die between the two-year interval of VII and AC?

For arguments sake, I shall argue FOR the man being Zack.

lol. He deserves at least that much. :P

I believe we are told by the Doctor in Mideel that Cloud would eventually die after too much Mako poinsoning, correct? Possibly, the man in the slums actually did die between the two-year interval of VII and AC?

True, it could be. Although it still doesn't explain why Cloud and Aerith did not recodnize Zack when they found him in the slums, right?

well i think there is a chance it could've been zack although he did get shot, he had jenova cells in him making him must resistant too dying(or atleast i think haha) so he couldve just been badly injured from this and maybe he had a bad reaction too the mako/jenova cells inside him so thats why he looked different (like the monsters at mt nibel)..
thats just what i think hehe i'm probably wrong but who knows haha

But i realy do think it is him. I mean come on, there is a 30% chance it could be him. The game never realy tells what cloud with him after he got shout. And it is possible that he died between 7 and Ac;)

i am a firm believer that Zack died on the cliff getting gunned down, i mean mako or no there were a lot and a lot of bullets that hit him. so i would be amongg the many that would disagree w/ the rumor

Back