The most hated Fiends/Bosses

as far as just the storyline goes DEFINITELY yunalesca. as far as bosses in general go id have to say nemesis.

In terms of fiends I have to say the most hated would have to be the Magic Pots simply because you can't just simply beat them quickly which annoys me when I'm just ploughing through the battles. Bosses, I don't know about bosses, umm, the last one (Yu Yevon) 'cause he was too piss easy to be the final showdown.

You COULD just wear a ribbon. Then the malboros wouldnt trouble you at all. Or at least wear something that prevents confusion, since thats what usually kills people.

Marlboroughs in FFVIII and FFX.
Good God...worst enemy.

'Worst' doesn't even begin to describe those diabolical creations. :]

To begin with, there are those times when your speed is too darn low to even counteract its spewing out 'Bad Breath' on you as a pre-emptive strike.
Second, it has a ton of HP.
Just the looks of it strikes fear into my heart. :P

Helifino, again, don't spam. Your posts need to be of a higher quality... and to the person who posted right after Helifino....

RHEA MOD ALREADY!

Since I had my sphere grids filled on my first game, most were easy, eventually after a while I got to the point where I customized m y armor to have confuse proof and dark proof and stone proof and curse proof blah blah blah, for everybody. After that, Malboros weren't a problem, but before, Malboros are definitely the worst thing I have ever fought in a F F game, from 7 thru X Malboros in X are the worst. In VII Malboros were a breeze, in VIII Malboros were a pain in the ass because I never could find them to steal malboro tentacles to get the Lionheart. The dark aeons werent a problem for me, and Im confused. I heard the Dark Aeons were aeons that you fight when you go back to the temples, but I thought that they were the ones you fight in Sinl. EVen though my aeons were really powerful, I killed them super easy it wasnt a problem. I found strategys to beat the area conquest monsters so after a little bitta experimenting they werent a problem.

Id have to say lady yunalesca because she had three form and was hard even with aeons i lost all of my aeons in the firt two forms and he gave me a real run for my mone in her third form. To much life for such a stupid person.

I pretty much loved them all; the challenge that most of them provided that is… Only one and only boss that annoyed me the first time through was Yunalesca, but I never actually found myself developing a hate or annoyance with any other of the fiends or bosses.

hmm well i probably cant say too much seeing as i just beat the game, and i havent even fought a dark aeon or in the monster arena yet, but a few bosses annoyed the hell outta me, seymore on gagzet mountain, overdrive sin(until i got anima, then he was easy as hell) and i dont know the fiends name, but oh gad i hated this one the most. that plant thing you face in the area right before you meet jecht, where every single encounter is an ambush and its first move is always bad breath...damnit i usualy died before i got a chance to attack!

hmm well i probably cant say too much seeing as i just beat the game, and i havent even fought a dark aeon or in the monster arena yet, but a few bosses annoyed the hell outta me, seymore on gagzet mountain, overdrive sin(until i got anima, then he was easy as hell) and i dont know the fiends name, but oh gad i hated this one the most. that plant thing you face in the area right before you meet jecht, where every single encounter is an ambush and its first move is always bad breath...damnit i usualy died before i got a chance to attack!

Marlboro

Everyone hates them

Most hated boss: Omega Weapon
Most hated Fiend: Great Malboro ( these things suked when you where trying to get to the final boss, Ambush+confusion,poison=GG)

Most hated boss: Omega Weapon
Most hated Fiend: Great Malboro ( these things suked when you where trying to get to the final boss, Ambush+confusion,poison=GG)

Great Marlboro. Thats what their name was. I knew there were two different Marlboro species but I couldnt remember the name.

i hated yunalesca just as many other people did. i also hated most of the special bosses in the arena cause i often challenged them long before i was ready. but yunalesca was a bitch, she always got me with that death spell.

i hate the malboro as for most hate boss i would have to say shinryu i had to kill him tons of times for wings to discovery

Back