The RPG Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how about if attack types are used, they make them as % boosters? That way a pet's attack power can still be increased with larger benefits as it is enhanced?

hey dunno if this is the place to post it but i hit 50 posts an hour ago ( approx) im just wandering is their a time limit to wait untill you gain acces to inferno or is it just as soon as the admins can

thanks
Cloud

You have to wait for a few hours in order for your new usergroup, to override the current one.

hey dunno if this is the place to post it but i hit 50 posts an hour ago ( approx) im just wandering is their a time limit to wait untill you gain acces to inferno or is it just as soon as the admins can

thanks
Cloud

No, actually this thread is for announcements concerning new additions to the current RPG Inferno settings (a.k.a. the "game"):)

But since you asked then I'll answer. It has been mentioned in (God knows how many posts, threads, sb convos, and global announcements) that you must wait until your usergroup gets promoted to Full Member in order to gain access. Please, read the threads we have left around the RPG Realm that quite much explain the basics.

Guys, I think you are getting a bit off topic. This stuff could be in thread on "Ideas for the RPG."

Okay, I'd really like to move on from where all the monsters have 150 DEF, I liked it when I had the choice of casting Energy Focus and bashing the foes faces in. XD

Or, are the areas beyond the Tunnels of Conquest have monsters with that kind of DEF, too...? I've been hoping that's just for the monsters in the Mage tunnels.

In the previous version, that stat rating was exclusive to the Trials. I'd imagine it would be the same in our current release.

Yes, Lurid hit the nail in this one. The monsters of the trials were made to make players focus on the stats concerning their chosen class (whether it was mage, warrior, or assassin).

The monsters after these areas will have a balance between the three. Sometimes it will require teaming to beat an optional boss.

Like the monster I once added to Castle Oblivion. The monster had 9999 DEF and 0 Mag Def with 20000HP :wacky:

It would take a mage to bring it down :monster:

Of course, I also created an opposite twin to that boss, with 9999 Mag Def and 0 Def.

Ma crazy monsters :wacky:

I'll say. :O There'll be a point in the RPG where players can actually take down monsters with 20000 HP!? Can hardly wait for that time. ^_^

But that will likely be quite a long while from now. >_> I think the next areas will be promising though.

In the original, there were monsters with 400,000 health. There was one called 'Ultima' who had 999 in all stats, with 999,999 health. The only way to defeat it, was to use Zeromus' Big Bang spell.

Big Bang must have been a nasty spell to be able to take out a beasty that big but then again you could have used spells aganist it that bring down its stats, eg more powerful versions of Freeze and Poison. But then you still have to worry about it hitting back.

Ahh yes. That spell was epic. ^_^
Its magic defense was too high, so you couldn't lower its stats. You can increase your own of course, which helped. *coughcookiespellcough.

Once the main game is finished, we could dedicate a small section of the world map to recreate the most epic battles of previous games. I had in mind calling it "The Dead Sea" as the location where time freezes and most of the deleted futures are condensed in one single point of history (from Chrono Cross).

We could see again monsters like:
-Ultima
-New Version of the "Incarnates" (just to finally beat 'em down once and for all- for evil purposes)
-Braska's Final Aeon
-The Three Amigos (RPG Mods Battle)
-The Ice Golem (from Roda Volcano)
-The Defenders (or however the names of the machine monsters who were in the Tropical Island)
-Chaos
-EX-Death

hmm pure evilness :monster:

Sounds great, but that will be a while in the future so I will just look forward to it, not expect it to be anytime soon, I will meanwhile strengthen myself till then.

All in a row too. :monsmash:

(just to finally beat 'em down once and for all- for evil purposes)
Oh lolz. You sure you don't mean - 'Destroy the fuck outta them'. I can't quite remember how many there were in the original...

Another addition that would attract members would be 'Olympus Coliseum'. This could be updated regularly, to keep members interested. Monsters and tournaments alike could be held here, and new ones added (whilst old ones deleted) every few days or so. Obviously, there will be prizes, but some battles can allow you to team up whilst others won't. Just a suggestion which would be rather nifty.

I agree, that'd be nice, maybe get some good equipment through that, while going through a fun, challenging series of battles. Yeah, that would be a very good addition imo. ^_^

All in a row too. :monsmash:

Oh lolz. You sure you don't mean - 'Destroy the fuck outta them'. I can't quite remember how many there were in the original...

Another addition that would attract members would be 'Olympus Coliseum'. This could be updated regularly, to keep members interested. Monsters and tournaments alike could be held here, and new ones added (whilst old ones deleted) every few days or so. Obviously, there will be prizes, but some battles can allow you to team up whilst others won't. Just a suggestion which would be rather nifty.

You quite hit the damned nail with this one, "player" :monster:

I'll quote this message in the RPG Lounge right away for discussion with the rest of the RPG Staff :elmo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back