Fan Fiction The SeeDs

Yes!!!!

I defeated Sin alone at level 121 now i can keep on track for the third oracle spell!!!:D

Lol, I am still stuck at the cave of trials, I am confident though that I will beat it once I have built up my spells and levelled up a bit more.

Inferno? what is that? A boss at the end of the cave of trials? And btw I am training up my 'ga' spells and then I am going to retry the cave, I may even be level 95 by that time. ^_^

Yeah he is on the 4th floor or something he is pretty fast and strong but like always there is a strategy...

Well yes dispel does come in handy...

I am now on the Farplane it appears i have to kill some boss to get an item, that sucks i'm sick of fighting bosses:dry:

In the antique shop in valancia. They are gone now. Remember STL said that hell add some rare items every month for 1-2 days?

I have seen the antique shop, it has the blade and armour in there, I don't have the money to get them.

ps: It is still there for any potential buyers.

I didn't have the gil at the time, and im so getting pissed at the train. He's faster then me and kills my phoenix on the first hit, and it sucks trying to get my haste and beserk spells up to help me out.

with a litle help i managed to buy the sword and it's bloody awesum i love it, comes in realy handy because it damages al of the monsters that my Keyblades can't

Back