Fan Fiction The SeeDs

That is a temporary problem with the profiles, give it a few minutes and try again. ;) And my b-day isn't for a whole 6 months and a day :P

the server is playin up at the minuet i think and come to neibleheim to buy the blade from me, bring the 12 mill

haha im probly not either there has to be someone who is older than me in this group of miscreants, i mean young adults, lol, i can start learning to drive next month yay guna be great. shamefully you gota be 17 to learn to drive in England but most cars are manual gear shift which is good, i don't like automatic gear shifts, there not as fun to drive

But you can be laaaaaaaaazy in an automatic XD. I think either Julius or Arth is the oldest though. I don't think I will learn to drive at 17 though, I will be expected to drive to school if I do. :P

i want to drive to college, mainly because my mum and dad have recently bought a toyote MR2 mark 2 and i bloody love it so i'm takeing it to college with me

What will your parents drive then? :P I go to boarding school and I don't trust the students there to not slash my tires or let the air out of my tires so I will give my driving test a miss. Though I have a little experience driving, I dreampt of driving a jet black mitsubishi eclipse with tinted windows. I think I did well... most of it was copycat though like acceleration etc. :P

Depends on what job I get. Im obviously not going to get some dead-end job. Of course some of it goes on essentials, and you can guess what that is :monster:

Lol, and JM, is the essentials maths books? :monster:
this is a spoiler... did you think you would find booze here? you are clearly an alcoholic

Back