Fan Fiction The SeeDs

Havent you ever even heard of that book?

It called Moby Dick but I have never read it but it ends tragicly for the main charecter.

So look it up and find out what I ment by go chase your whight wail.

Nah, it's okay. That's the only reason I didn't know what you meant. XD

Ever watched the film 'Moby Dick'? I rented it out of the library last year.

Hey that's only if there arent any life boats and the crew havent gotten away alive as well.

Besides I fight to live so I dont half to go down with the Eturnal but that doesn't mean Im a bad captain.

Oh and if your over obsesed with a goal like he was it will be the death of you.

The real ending of Moby Dick

"Fuck this shit! I'm outta here!" *kills all his crew then takes life boat before being eaten by big ass whale*

Happy now?

HEY FF... erm... Mr. Innuendo, and DESERTTIGER, STOP tha spammage!!!! Oh, waait you already stopped... Anyways... so wassup people? I finally dechiphered the key to unblocking FFF so now I shall be on as much as I was before, :D Only that I won't be here for the next week and then the three weeks after the one after that one, got it, XD?

Only one more week til I can come back on here without having to sneak on. ^_^. But! As I promised a while back, I forgot to give y'all a pic of me from prom. :P so here's one of me, and two of my friends. ^.^ Relish the moment to see me actually in a dress and smiling because I was happy. XP :argh: ME=IN THE BLACK!

PROMCrystalJessicaMalynnda.jpg

guys im grounded ill sneak on when ever i can and im not stupid like zeria so its not because of my grades :D any i g2g this might b my last post 4 a while srry

OH MY F*CKING GOD!!!!!! DINCHT HAS EFFING DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
:panic:
:panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic:
NOW HE'S COMMITTED YET ANOTHER UNFORGIVEABLE SIN GAH!!!!!!!

PS: Okay, anyways... nice pic... it's almost impossible to catch you in a dress, and even harder smiling, now that's a marvelous pic, XD

PPS: HEY, WHY IS THE TREE NOT SHOWING CORRECTLY?!?! :(

PPPS: I forgot to mention this: DIncht IF YOU GET GROUNDED IT'S 'CAUSE YER STUPID MATEY, :rant: XD

PPPPS: That's why I've not been grounded, in a life... or at least in over half a decade...

FINAL NOTE: Lol... I think This is enough...

Last edited:
ah good we're still far from page 1111 you better not start that page or You'll DIE :mad: I'm the one who'll start it.

Back