Fan Fiction The SeeDs

Sorry I have been a bit buisy catching up on a book I developed an intreast in yesterday and it took all day so I only just managed to get back and find out what's been happening.

Sorry if I upset any of you but I was mearly pointing out that when it comes to my mental situation I am better that ever so I was not mad.

Now I better go there is going to be a big battle soon so I need to rest up and prepair.

ah my return of the random conversations that build up the Seed Clan...I have missed this place during my down time.

Random conversations for the win people!!!

So...Am watching Road Trip and getting major lawls from the "I wanna rock" bus show :D

haha i remember Road trip, Its the one where greek mythology (or something along those lines) gets linked to Wrestling, extremely funny film, sadly not as good as Euro trip

Euro Trip was teh sex! I loved the bit at the end when the couple are shagging in the confession box and the old woman says something really funny lol

haha or when the guy has the fight with the Robot in france and boots him between the Legs, that bit made me laugh, but then i felt sorry for the robot

Where? Well, somewhere in Portugal ya? You remember he's from Portugal? Good... Now... where the feck in Portugal? God knows, XD... nah just kiddin... I've got no friggin idea if he's even in Portugal... God I love Portugal so much, :P Oh and did you know there was a quake here? 5.5 Maybe not as high as to be important enough, but it's still surprising... Wait, I forgot that we were talking about Jimmy, so yeah...

It seems I can't keep my mind on one thing at a time aKa concentrate. BTW, did you know that am as of today officially second in Math at my country, :wacky: second... SeCoNd... SECOND!!!!! Now, now that's as for people of me 'level' , :P Okay, I think I shall stop this post here aand go that to the SB

Back