Fan Fiction The SeeDs

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:take your words Back Rene Skywalker or i shall kill you using my army of giant headless chickens lost is amazing, but it ends soon *crys*

Please dont interrupt when people are talking or you could end up sticking your nose into something you shouldn't and end up with your nose chopped off.

Oh and this post was Directed at Rene and his big golden sword that he killed Darkblade with.
But I dout he could handle an army of headless chickens since he could only kill 14 enemys when Faith had killed 42.

Last edited:
...Skywalker?... It's SKYLAR DAMMIT! And nay, I shalt never take back mine words!

*attacks your headless chicken army with my evil zombie vampire bunnies!*

Evil zombie vampire bunnies are no match for hedless chickens *chickens start fireing eggs at the zombie vampire bunnies

... Deserttiger, we could easily own you. Hey Majin shall we set our differences aside and kill Desert?

Do you really think you can scar me with your threats?

Oh and I have allies.
And unless you can handle Kira Yamato Afrin Zala Kagali Yula Atha along with the Clyne Faction along with the Orb Forces then you cant even lay a finger on me also I would blow you away either with my Gaia's beam rifile or with my left arm.

... Yeaaaaah... Okay... *steps away from Deserttiger in that "God what a weirdo fashion" Oh and I may not SCAR you but I do friggin SCARE you.

hey Dessert Tiger i believe it is spelt Athrun Zala, and a giant army of headless Chickens and Evil Zombie vampire bunnies could take on a couple of mobile suits with great ease

I dout that because its not about numbers its about skill.

Also I wasn't to sure about the spellling for Athrun.

And as for you Skyler I am not scared of you its you who is scared of me!

And wait until we are on the RPG and then I shall give you something to be scared of.

With pleasure... *unleashes Zeria's wrath onto the Deserttiger!!!

And dude you probably will beat me on the RPG, I'm always out all the time with my friends, drinking... and smoking... and doing illegal things... basically having fun! :D BUt I'll go on every now and then and of course I'll have my friends backing me up should I need some help.

Activate The Umbreala of the Eturnal!!

Lets see you get though the sheild I just activated.

Oh and its brand new and that is not all we have on board this ship now.

Hey if you dont cool it I will give the Freadom to Shin.

Last edited:
I shall slay one and all in the RPG... asides our blessed mods, DC, TTK, and my fellow amazingly good members

Matey I am calm. I'm just praying that no one I know (especially people like Faith and Zeria) see what I just said about my drinking and smoking habits, I get the feeling that that'll make them angry at me :(

Anyways, Majin! LET'S GET 'IM!

And thanks Hex, you're a good mate!

Back