Fan Fiction The SeeDs

Nore I but I happen to be alright a math.

But I prefer to work on machiens.

But I bet all the SeeDs are looking forword to the RPG opening so they can catch up to the up with the staff who are already miles ahead of us normal members.

k then Hydra prove this: tan 2X= (sin 4X - cos 4X + 1)/(sin 4X + cos 4X +1) give me the answer when you get on :monster:

im not bothered about being behind the staff members in levels, but when the RPG is opened for us then i might just have to try and catch them up, after all they have a large head start, and i used to love math when i was in school, haven't had a math lesson in like over a year though

Listen DC I am dont know advanced math on that level I was speaking about everyday math and some x tables and the answer to 10 x2 is 20.

But we will see if Minerva can answer that one. If so then Minerva should be considered to be the best at math amoung the SeeDs.

Oh and MV I was also only saying that I am just deturmind to catch right up with them so they dont have the top ranks all to themselves.

I bet you and many others feel the same way but I'm surprised that a worrier like Koloth would have anything to do with something so dishonorable so I am going to give him a chance to redeam his honor.

Last edited:
well if Hydra can answer that i shall worship him as a maths god. coz i can't figure that out and i see myself quite good at math

I'm surprised that a worrier like Koloth would have anything to do with something so dishonorable so I am going to give him a chance to redeam his honor.
He's an RPG director... he has to be "miles ahead" of everyone else.

Hexadecimal raises an extremely Valid point, i mean what is the point in him being an RPG Mod if he is just as feeble as everyone else

But that doesn't do his role play any favours.

Easpecialy since no real Klingon would do something that dishonorable that's all I was getting at.

Oh and your someone I dont think Im familear with.

Hexadecimal raises an extremely Valid point, i mean what is the point in him being an RPG Mod if he is just as feeble as everyone else
Not really what I'm getting at. All I'm saying is all RPG mods have to be able to test new areas before players reach them, otherwise it'd just be a painful experience for everyone.

Besides, it's not like anyone's having to fight the directors.

haha i suppose your right oh and Dessert tiger, if you were saying I'm not the one you think your familiar with you should check my old usernames. I used to be Kira Yamato lol

That's not the point I was making.

The point I was making was that he had been put in a possition where he didn't have any choice but to throw away his honor and now the only way to restore it would be to battle another honorible worrier and win or loose if he fights with honor then he will have his honor and that is all I was planning to point out.

Also I am wanting to catch up with the other staff so they arent the most powerful alone when it comes to the players.

Oh and I wasn't talking to you my friend I was talking the Mister Blue name.

Last edited:
It's an easy question mates xD, I just want to test Hydra before giving him the one I can't answer.

The ultimate question is: Will anyone ever realise that "Lost" was a piece of complete shite? :wacky:

Back