Fan Fiction The SeeDs

Since when did I say that you where posting on other threads?
I ment you have been posting mehing my back in this thread I dont know about other threads and dont really care what you do in other threads unless you happen to be posting about me.

Now I am going and I will be dealling with you tomorrow in the RPG.

Oh and Julius if you want then you can join in on my side either that or Faith might want a peice of Rene Skyler after she reads what he said about his filthy habits once she gets the PM I sent her.

Oh and Skyler Hell Hath not furry like a wonam scorned.

You should remember that.

lmao just re-read one of your posts mate and it made me lol, you know absolutely nout about mine and Faiths friendship, sure I was out on an all night bender but I took no drugs, that was what people call a joke I believe. Also the most important aspect of that quite... MY NAME IS SKYLAR DAMMIT NOT SKYLER!

:P lol

Hah you just hit the Ikatsuki and it just cauth your energy wave and has send it flying back it your face.

Dont dish it out if you cant take it back Vegeta.

And you will never beat me Skyler.

Oh and Julius if you want then you can join in on my side either that or Faith might want a piece of Rene Skyler after she reads what he said about his filthy habits once she gets the PM I sent her.

Oh and Skyler Hell Hath not furry like a wonam scorned.

You should remember that.

Take this to the game once it is open. I am sure a nice one on one between you two would help to let go so steam. Now as of this moment, this topic is closed and warnings shall be issued to the one bringing it back again.

Aye aye cap'm i just found it funny is all. Anyways, CANNAE WAIT FOR THE RPG TO START!!

Woooot!! I just have one question. I know you said it's starting at 3pm but in what time zone?

Back