Fan Fiction The SeeDs

Howdy people! :D RPG is teh sex! Though I am pretty bored now that I've got to Rabanastre and there nout else to do :( More updates dammit! :D

love the new game you blessed mods, althought i have reached the higest level (not sure if im 13 or 14) for the second time this week haha

Ha ha, I can't believe you by the way. You're such a glitch user! Lol after the match with Deserttiger, I'm gonna have to punish you in a friendly duel aye?

ive missed alot so if some1 could sumerise what the hells been goin on and then pm me that sumerisation thatd b nice cuz i refuse to read 20 pages of this stuff on a slow cpu

All you need to know is that the RPG has re-opened, now get on there so we can all whoop your arse

no im still grounded and when im not ill try it but ill reek havoc amongst u all in a death defieing killer geniside of destuction and a wrath compared to nun.......and zeria's acutaly better lookin then thought who knew

also where is it -_-

top left corner, and she's still gonna kill you.

Oh and Majin... We can have that battle now muhahaha. Though ou might wanna have a look at my level

wow rene your level 15 good for you, so you got 5 attribute points over me, even better for when i end your life

Back