Fan Fiction The SeeDs

thats what i was just doing, not on black. I was killing the shit outta loads of gad damn Chimera/Alien things on resistance: fall of man, good game

I'm not surprised it only natural to blow off some steam when your as angry as we both have been feeling and we both know who is responsible for this by being worse at mageging his meetings that super man is at making quart aperances.

well i don't blame our blessed RPG staff, maybe they decided to have the bank holiday off, but it's all good if they don't open it today, they will open it tomorrow

Just one problem with tomorrow since I'll be beissy most of the day and also after I am free I might not be at 100% but I might be able to recover faster.

But either way we will half to change the date of our battle.

How does teusday or wensday after noon at 4:30 sound to you?

I'm kinda busy all week next week, i probly won't have that much time to train but i am going to try and get on whenever i can

For fricks sake, did no one remember me saying that I most like won't be on tomorrow for the bloody opening? I was stuck in a car all friggin day! That's why I was so annoyed that you might get a head start!!

Hey your post was baried and I didn't have either the time to hunt it down nore the patieance to have another argument with you today.

You should have just PMed me so I would have known.

Now I am going to log out I have a hard day ahead of me and I have been nearly driven to the point that I go Nuclear enough times today so just shut up and leave me alone for the rest of the night Skylar.

Oh and I am going to be on some time tomorrow so if you want to slug it out then see you at 4:30pm in the RPG.

:gasp: I don't know what frigging time zone you mean though!

And it isn't my fault that you do not have the patience to read previous posts. So don't have a go at me for not PMing you!

I don't wanna start a fight tonight. And also stop insulting me, you have never fought me in battle. There are a type of people that can have fun whenever I wish and mess around but on the battlefielf I can be serious and trustworthy and respect those that are the same. Those who give me trust and respect will always receive it in turn.

Back