Fan Fiction The SeeDs

Hmm...Zeria told me to join this after she helped me lose 500+ gil (I'll never get that Cure magic! V_V), so I guess I owe her...? >_>

*runs away from thread*

*drops more gil*

DAMMIT!

I see your still level 14 Gab and by the way that's not the true Gab in your ava :wacky:

Last edited:
Oh wait, Zeria DID give me moneys...I just hadn't refreshed...although it turns out it didn't matter because I hadn't leveled my Arcane skill enough to use Cure yet (though I have now)...>_<

Well, I wish you good luck with the special training, and hope it goes well. ^_^

And thanks for the warm welcome to the clan, and yes Zeria, it's good to know those things you said, so I won't call you by the first three letters of your name or that other name (which I remember, but can't say because it is as forbidden as power leveling. :O), I'll definitely keep that in mind, don't want to make anyone upset here, want to have a good reputation.

^_^ Morning all!

:P I can't help it if we both sucked and were owned by those stupid Imperial Knights! T^T i only had 3 herbs left by then.

Ssbmaster, thank you for listening ^_^ unlike some people *coughFFGuycough*, you care what I'm saying ^.^

Of course, like I follow the rules, I will listen to what you say, so don't worry, I won't call you by those two names you mentioned.

And, you only had 3 Herbs left? Also, as long as you could afford it, why not get Healing Waters from the Traveling Merchant in Sapphire Forest 1 instead? They are 33% more effective than Healing Herbs.

Also, if your Alchemy skill is at least 5, you can fuse a Healing Potion and Healing Herb together, to make one potion that will restore 140 HP. ;)

Shuddup...I was only lvl 4 at that point XP I don't get into the RPG much. I can't help it I got my ass kicked...And I probably will be leaving soon to go see a friend who only comes up to my town during the summer to visit.

wow, those imperials are like mega easy, hey ssbmaster how about a one on one, i need to regain my pride after getting owned by DC and i was kinda hoping to battle you

Back