Fan Fiction The SeeDs

mwahahaha, and Zeria being level 4 is no excuse I lost 2 battles one against Rene, and the other I escaped in a battle with Gab because he didn't heal ;)
EDIT: I just realized you Bastards took Page 1111 from me :gasp: :sad2:

Last edited:
I want some help in the RPG right about now...help defeating Majin Vegeta, that is, he's got twice the SPD, and lands all of his attacks, which are powerful, and evades many of mine...

I wish I would at least have a chance, though I don't mind losing as much as some, I would like to win a match sometime... >_<

He beat me by far, used up all of my MP and Potions (had as many potions as I could carry, including half of them being fused potions), and still didn't come close to winning, I would liked to have reached lv 18 before having that fight, but I decidedto just have it, it turned out to be hell. >_>

Last edited:
yea sorry about that ssbmaster, shoulda warned you that my idea in a battle is 'there is no need for defence when the other person can't hit you'

and DC you owned me so he don't stand a chance against you, i didn't ven try that hard

After the last match, I will...reluctantly say yes, though your STR is even higher than his, just your SPD is not as much higher as mine than his was.

So yeah, I guess we'll fight. At Rabanastre?

Back