Fan Fiction The SeeDs

Well he was strong. He could punch a vending machine and a drink would come out.

Lol you can't beat Djin? You'll never beat the game then because it's one of the hardest ones. Anyway Use all your antarctic winds. I managed to beat him without getting hit.

Rank? Well if you just started then you should be SeeD Class E, to get it up you need to take a test.

By the way...i should be SeeD Class S not A!!!!

Cause i passed Gabranth test a long time ago!!!!!!!!

Ok then why don't you become a mod and edit JA's post yourself? XD Just kiddin we can't do anything about it so don't complain to us.

Well i just gained acess to Castle Pandemodium or whatever it's name is...now i need to reach level 100 to keep on with the story.

And i was not complaining i was simply stating a fact;)

Well gain 10 levels... Also the Caslte Pandemonium has 9 floors, be prepared for a very long very boring very very monotonous trip.

Well i was able to reach the third floor i haven't passed it yet, but for now i'm just training cause monsters there give pretty good exp, i might as well reach 100 and then carry on.

Thanks!!! I have reached the elite now.

I'm kind of annoyed with the fact that i defeated Evil JA and nothing happened except me getting about 2500 gil, it was pretty lame...after all the big speeche he gives and stuff.

Anyway it appears i now need to be 110 so that i can go to Zanarkand i will keep training at Castle Pandemonium i have reached the 7th floor...the monsters there still give a lot of exp.

Back