The Souls Requiem-Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Songtress: could you Provide a stock or render of garnet, because your request for garnet is difficult.. because its HARD as hell to find good images. If you cant find one Ill do my best with the couple i have.

Castor: I will get on yours as well just give me a day or so to find a good render.

Marxisman: Ill get on yours asap, sorry i forgot to write done your request in my book...

Songtress: could you Provide a stock or render of garnet, because your request for garnet is difficult.. because its HARD as hell to find good images. If you cant find one Ill do my best with the couple i have.

Castor: I will get on yours as well just give me a day or so to find a good render.

Marxisman: Ill get on yours asap, sorry i forgot to write done your request in my book...

im sooo sorry i will send u the pictures alrighty =] sorry for making it difficult

WAIT I MADE A GREAT ONE FOR YOU LAST NIGHT!!!!!
*WAVES HANDS MYSTICALLY*
TA-DA

Garnetsora.png

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm50/zieg_lionheart/Garnetsora.png

Its a .png File so youll want to use the code....

Thx
V.V.:vincent:

Last edited:
NOTE TO ALL CUSTOMERS FINALS ARE THE 15-19TH AND I WILL BE STUDYING... SO IF YOU REQUEST A SIG OR SET OR AVI DURING THAT TIME... I WILL GET TO IT WHEN I CAN BUT DONT EXPECT IT TILL THE 19TH....

HAVE A GREAT WEEK,

V.V:vincent:

HERE YOU M.M. SORRY BOUT THE WAIT....

Seph.jpg

hERE YOU GO BUSTER

Auron.jpg

Cid.jpg

AND AS FOR YOU CASTOR.....RED AND JENOVA ARE A WORK IN PROCESS PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON....

ALL OF YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEK KEEP POSTING REQUESTS IM STILL TAKING THEM, ITS JUST THEY WONT BE A HIGH PRIORITY.... WISH ME LUCK ON DAH FINALS....

V.V:vincent:

Thanks, man. I'll start using these next time I sign in. Right now, it's time to hit the hay.

((Excellent job, BTW.))

Ok so IM Back Open.... Requests may once agian flow through my doors.
Ohh It will start taking me longer to make your requests because while Ive been on hiatus I have learned many new techniques and will be working harder than ever to bring you HIGH QUALITY GFX....

Also Requiem has started his own shop, so he wont be aiding me unless i get really bogged down.

In addition to requests try not to be too picky when requesting, as it GFXing has some guildlines on how things should look. So all i ask is that you follow the example of a request which is in the first post of this thread, also please if you have anything to add to your request, please either edit your post or PM me.... It eliminates clutter.

Ive also added a new feature I will Send a Pm to you telling you that your Sig is here that way you will know when its completed.

Thanks again for your continued loyalty and keep requests a flowing

V.V. :vincent:

Last edited:
Character/picture: Jack Sparrow
Size :150 X 150
Emotion portrayed (optional) : His "intellect" And dark colours

Ok CK Ill get on your request tonight and post it tomorrow.... also as My talents are improving much thanks to the popularity of my shop and advice from my fellow clan members. i will start embedding a watermark on my sigs and avi's that way they wont be ripped by others. dont worry it will be a hidden mark that wont be visible unless your really looking for it.

Thank Ye all
V.V.:vincent:

At the behest of the thread creator (and, to some degree, the rules), I feel inclined to post here and remind everyone that short posts, including one-liners and anything below, are discouraged from being posted as this, inevitably, develops into spam. Though most short posts are gratuitous, in nature, it would be helpful if everyone could avoid venturing into spam territory.

Vincent Valentine, I give you permission to quote this post wherever you feel it needs to be reiterated but try not to "moderate" your own thread too much - just remind people of this post along the way and keep on-topic yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back