The Three Armoured Characters

I very much doubt developers would make fake accounts to give away secrets...as then they wouldn't be secrets. Square Enix and Nomura are more likely to throw a curveball at you, they will tell you something and get everyone excited then a few months later it will swing around and they will tell you something completely different or that what they told you to start with is only half the story.

Last edited:
Hello my name is Nor-El of course. But I just want to say that I think that the three are the three from Final Fantasy XIII VS, each from their corresponding worlds or stories.

I also think that the one man that they battle is the one who made Xemnas think about the Heartless and the Nobodies.

But that is what I think.

Hello my name is Nor-El of course. But I just want to say that I think that the three are the three from Final Fantasy XIII VS, each from their corresponding worlds or stories.
Actually the three are original KH characters. They are Terra, Ven, and Aqua.

hei.... i have been searching the web for answers, and nothings have cum up.
I found this, that the game will be 14 years before KH1 and the three people in armour is named
Terra, Ven, and Aqua. these popel are in some way linked to sora and riku and mickey. since if you look in the trailer that sora and ect... keyblades are there. And its allso qestionable that Ven looks a hell of alot like Roxas... so this is what i think...

I think that when Ven dies he passes his good heart to Sora, and gives him the special power to defeat the heartless and turn from a heartless and back to human. I also belive this is why Roxas looks so much like Ven, that he got Vens heart that he gave to sora when he died. And seen in the trailer that mickey is there(might not be king yet) he sees that or knows Vens intentions and finds the boy with the heart of two keyblade masters...

Or maybe this is all nonsenss.

Well I had no idea thanks for shining some light on that for me.

But I jsut really want to know when it will be coming out to PS3 and all that jazz.

Back